Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FM 2005 F.A.Q... Most of it works for FM 2006 too...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ruud, interesting thing about the K-League 2. as you mentioned about having five foreigners that cant play in the league, they are allowed to play in the korean Preseason cup

Comment

is it possible to have FM2005 in other resolution than 1024 x 768? this is because i use 1280 x 800 on my resolution. is it possible to have FM2005 in that resolution as well?
      Manchester United Football Club

Comment

Yeah, you can do that. Only by deselecting "full screen" in the preferences and maximising the FM window, though.

Comment

ok problemo. i went to load up my saved game and it said 'the save game could not be loaded' and yet yesterday i was playing on it WHATS GOING ON!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scotto
            ok problemo. i went to load up my saved game and it said 'the save game could not be loaded' and yet yesterday i was playing on it WHATS GOING ON!!!
            try to create new game. if it can't even create a new game. probably is your database collapse
            Manchester United Football Club

Comment

db integrity doesn't affect saved games. Of course it could be (probably is) the db integrity within that saved game

Try patching, if you haven't, and disabling your virusscanners .

Comment

Originally posted by ngyc
                try to create new game. if it can't even create a new game. probably is your database collapse
                is there no way of fixing that then
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, either reinstall to get the original db, or install a data update from one of the scene groups (CM Sorted, Calcio, FMAddicts... look in the downloads thread for some).

Comment

but there's no way of getting my saved game to work
                    sigpic

Comment

No, not if the db is fecked.

Comment

I added a link to SortItOutSI.net to the FAQ. In fact, I stuck it all the way on top

Comment

is there any guide to suggest how many divisions can be loaded on a particular machine?

Comment

No, but there is a recommendation made when selecting the leagues. However, that's based on you using the small database, and without extra detail.

Comment

whats the minimum stadium capacity if a club is to be eligible to play in champions league?

Comment

there is useful (if a bit old) info in this thread for anyone who is interested and likes reading - http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=107348

its a bit old now but has some intruiging things such as leagues in FM etc.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
                                From yon far country blows:
                                What are those blue remembered hills,
                                What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
                                I see it shining plain,
                                The happy highways where I went
                                And cannot come again.

Comment

Working...
                                X