Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha all my players are getting Pissed at Fergie about making comments in the media.

Comment

Is it just my tactic, or does everyone else get RAPED when it comes to corners? I swear - over 60% of goals scored against me are from corners. Maybe more.

CARN THE BLUES!

Comment

the numbers under the names are individual ID numbers, you can turn them off in the game prefrences, it says you can also turn on player faces and club logos. Does anyone know if you can play windowed?

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||

Comment

Yes you can play windowed, there is an option in Preferences "Full Screen" which is ticked, just untick it. I've been playing in windowed, it's fine.
          Last edited by Deutschland; 24-09-2004, 05:34:PM.

CARN THE BLUES!

Comment

Damn this game is really good, better than 03-04 thats for sure. I just dont like how fast the players get tired and my training scheldual is not that tought either. Look at this pic..... i was like WTF
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah in my game Southampton had that too. It's damn funny when it not happens to you . But it's **** when it does...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

The player/staff faces and team/league logos aren't in this demo, and probably won't be in the gold demo either. I hope not, because that's almost a full CD worth of downloading

Comment

We have been paying attention haven't we
                  Attached Files
                  I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by PSVFOREVER
                    WOW..

Originally posted by Nimreitz
                    Hyun's my mama

Comment

WOW is right Cmon thats just stupid of SI.

Comment

Maybe they just put him up as a tribute or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Grunger
                          Maybe they just put him up as a tribute or something.
                          They shouldnt put him as a playable person though.

Comment

Heres how im doing in the league My defense is kinda weak though.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PSVFOREVER
                              I think they still use the data from 03/04. For example Shaun-Wright Phillips is still the crappy player that he was on 03/04 whilst IRL he's great. Also Zlatan is still underated as do much players of the Ajax squad

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

biggest win. this not my game, i used my friend's laptop playing
                                Attached Files
                                Manchester United Football Club

Comment

Working...
                                X