Sir Niggier is currently downloading FM2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Niggier is currently downloading FM2016

Despite Dan making it look like a pile of garbage, I want to play. This will be the first version I've played since FM12, so it should seem very, very different to me.

It's also the first time I've used Steam to buy it, which I don't really trust.

I guess I'll start with Chels to get used to it, but welcoming suggestions for my first real game. Thinking about Watford....
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

I'm doing far worse than the real Chelsea

One point from first four games

Comment

I didn't think he made it look that bad.

I was just getting used to it, then I went back to work. I'd play in the evenings, but my save is on my laptop - which I leave at work most days.

Comment

I really should be sacked already, 15th in league and bottom of my cl group

Comment

I might play my first proper game with Shakhtar

Comment

Go for nottingham haha

Comment

I'm genuinely honoured that Hisashi posted in my thread. He didn't post in your thread, did he Dan?

I think I want to try Ukraine though, always had such respect for Shakhtar, and I was just there. I'm surprised I never did it on an earlier FM when they still had all their awesome Brazilians

Comment

I played Shakhtar every year for like 4 years. That's how I knew Douglas Costa was good when Bayern bought him.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                  I really should be sacked already, 15th in league and bottom of my cl group
                  Sounds like you're a better manager than Jose

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                    I played Shakhtar every year for like 4 years. That's how I knew Douglas Costa was good when Bayern bought him.
                    If that was always the case, I'm still waiting for Kennedy Bakircioglu to be good in real life.

Comment

He was good in one version. And did end up at Ajax in real life, BTW.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                        He was good in one version. And did end up at Ajax in real life, BTW.
                        Playing 35 games over 3 seasons...14 caps for Sweden throughout his career. Not really a world beater.

And he was good in at least two versions 00-01 and 01-02.

In any case the remark was (I thought obviously) tongue in cheek.

Comment

I knew about Douglas Costa talent without playing as Shakhtar because of my football acumen and genius

The game runs slow on my shitty laptop, anyone tried 'touch' mode?

Comment

I'm tempted to try FM after a two year hiatus but not sure...

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

I'm not enjoying it at all so far. Not sure if it's the game or me

Comment

Working...
                              X