SG United 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG United 2015

Who's interested? I think a lot of the regular guys either have got 15 or are looking at it, I'm a week away from finishing my course for the year and will have a lot of spare time (including getting fm15)

I dunno, I'll probably sign up just cause it won't take long. But what's the point? I don't really see the point to SG United. I mean it's just a team of these players that have a certain rating but where does it fit in the fictional football world?

Comment

In our hearts, son, in our hearts.

Comment

Didn't mean to be negative. Maybe for the same amount of effort you could start and post about a cool save. Or something succession game related...

Looking at the amount of responses there doesn't seem much interest.

Comment

Haha, yeah Mus, start a save!

Comment

Honestly, I agree with Yoyo. I don't think the FM community here at SG is big enough anymore to support an entire fictional football team...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

We didn't even fill out the team last time around, I doubt we'd even get a full bench now.

Comment

my stupid mug shots that I sent you for the previous SG United game are still on my computer.. I'm occasionaly seeing them and thinking god how much spare time I used to have..

start a succession game though, it was cool..

Comment

Plus this year I could get in on that since I've got the legit thing.

Comment

Did I hear succession game?

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                    2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
                      Plus this year I could get in on that since I've got the legit thing.

What made you do that?

I think the succession game should be in a lesser league... one where the CL will be a hard challenge even after dominating the league. I'm not thinking super hard, but something like Romania, Croatia, Sweden etc...

Comment

Unfortunately it is worthless to me if the names have all the numbers and shit and are basically our usernames, but I am part of the problem as I don't want to use my real name - oh where did the days of innocent naivety go?
                        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

I said the game's legit, not that it cost me anything

And yes, definitely not England. But I could see something like Belgium, Greece, Denmark or the ones yoyo mentioned. (not Romania! )

Comment

Well how'd you get it? Did you blow someone for it?

Comment

Unfortunately not! I just use a friend's account.

Comment

Working...
                              X