• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Manager 2015

Coming November 7th.

Daaaaayum!

Not impressed with the new features.
    The longest portion of the video was on press conferences which I consider boring and a waste of effort.

Thing I'm most excited about is the new match engine player animations and hopefully an improved match engine.

Comment

The tracksuit/tactical manager should be fun. I plan on starting unemployed with the lowest possible rep so should be fun to get the coaching badges and whatnot. I'm so hungry for FM.

Comment

But yeah there's nothing really earth shattering. But at this point it might be difficult for something really revolutionary to appear; they're just adding to what's there and making things deeper and more complex, which I like.

The whole thing with the press conferences and history with other managers and clubs I like, it adds to something that I feel always lacks a bit which is the game's recognition of what's happened and "who you are" in that world.

Comment

Oh, and Movember.

Comment

Am I allowed to assault another manager on the touchline?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

You're allowed to bash back at club legends. Baby steps.

Comment

This game better download in the shitty country I'm going to. Why can't they release before November

E: Oh my god, the match engine looks so bad. Players just slide all over the place and do step overs with no one near them
                Last edited by Nimreitz; 08-10-2014, 02:44:AM.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Not very impressed but there were bits there that looked like they could be fun and helpful like with interactions and promises and scouting for players. Last game I actually played was FM12 I think. Unfortunately I don't have a CD reader anymore so I dunno if I'll get it (although I could off Steam), because I prefer having a physical copy.

Comment

I refuse to watch a video that long, but I'll get it if it's 30 dollars or less.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

I looks good but I wonder if it's worth upgrading from 14 for.
                      Originally posted by Turk123
                      Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                      genius
                      Best Poster of the Year 2008
                      Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                      The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                      Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                      Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                      ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                      Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo913 View Post
                        Not impressed with the new features.
                        The longest portion of the video was on press conferences which I consider boring and a waste of effort.

Thing I'm most excited about is the new match engine player animations and hopefully an improved match engine.
                        I know. Press conferences have been a part of FM for so long, but SI still haven't found a way to make them relevant despite their best efforts. It's been so long, I doubt whether they'll ever find a way.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Hey lads/ladies greenmangaming is doing it for 22.50 with this code P65PW6-F9B91D-TW2AG2 you get the beta access aswell use this link and you get 2 pound and i do aswell code runs out at 4pm uk time on tuesday http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=cojelizi

Comment

Oh, I like that they added the Muller role.

Comment

I haven't played since 12 so if I can get my computer working (just a battery issue I think) I will try this one out.
                              CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Working...
                              X