No announcement yet.

Football Manager 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of it! The actual thing, too. Look at that first vid, top stuff. Free time is the shit.

Comment

I want someone to do that for the Libero, but the position still doesn't fucking work after like 5 years.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

So have any of you played fm15 for a while?

I've only played a few matches and I'm not "feelin'" the gameplay. Not sure why though.

Comment

Yup. The gameplay imo has always been iffie. It's like it's not really football, but "FM football". The buildup, CCCs, shots, passing, positioning, etc. aren't really VERY realistic, but more a different version of football. I'm in 2022 though

Comment

Yeah, the match engine leaves fewer things to the imagination. They give an answer, but it's not a very good one. The goalie sometimes looks like a hockey goal to me, sliding to the ball like a hockey goalie would block a puck. It looks weird.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
            2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

They do seem to make the bulk of their saves with their abdomen

Comment

This guy

Comment

"You've made my decision even easier! Now I'm convinced that I will leave!"

Comment

Is there a noob guide thread for FM 15 somewhere around here? I just downloaded it yesterday and already feel like I've spent a year of my life. Why is it SO HARD to sign YOUNGSTERS for LOAN???? It's not like I asked them to sell their souls! (though since the team here is Newcastle.....)
                    Last edited by ashh_nocturne; 26-06-2015, 06:28:AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you Newcastle? Which players are you trying to take? Normally clubs won't let players go on loan who have a chance of playing a senior game throughout the season without a fee

Comment

Originally posted by Mus View Post
                        Are you Newcastle? Which players are you trying to take? Normally clubs won't let players go on loan who have a chance of playing a senior game throughout the season without a fee
                        I tried to bring in Kingsley Coman and Serge Gnabry to play either side of Sissoko/Cabella but they won't even provide me the option to pay his wages. Some are outright rejected (".....don't think a loan is beneficial at the moment."). For some others, you are forced to BUY the player (even though he is loan listed. You don't even get the option to make an offer.)

In the case of transfers, I tried buying Konoplyanka from Dnipro but they proposed the OUTRAGEOUS value of 86mill (even though I added further clauses. At one point I even added a player to exchange).

HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT IT? I can't break into the Top 6 and my budget's bust ( thanks to another outrageous 14mill deal for Charlie Austin).
                        sigpic

Comment

What I used to do when playing on a budget was to scout for players whose contract would be expiring and keep tabs on what's happening with them. Once you get the option to offer a contract you do that and hope you can get some good value off free transfers. That and scour the Euro leagues for good, obscure talent. I haven't played in a while, but I'd be surprised if the basic premise stopped working.

Other option is to pay attention to unhappy players at better clubs and see if you can snatch someone who has been rotting on the bench. I don't recall ever being able to loan someone good enough to start for me from a top club because if that were the case they'd stay at that club.

Comment

Sounds like you're going after unrealistic targets.

Comment

I'm thinking of managing an Peruvian club in FM15....hmmm
                              sigpic
                              A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu

Comment

I remember doing research for a game in Peru several years ago. I would've picked Cienciano from Cusco, the historical capital of the Incan Empire. Classy club.

Peru has the most depressing national stadium ever, btw (in Lima).

Comment

Working...
                                X