No announcement yet.

Football Manager 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you guys buy it? Russians have such cheap keys, fuck them!

Comment

Steam

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
        This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.
        Actually if you click on the player in the position (not the name though, that takes you to the player page), it'll give you a list of suitable players for that position. I find this goes pretty fast, so I'm not as upset anymore.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Yeah but sometimes I found that option didn't show an AML in the ML spot for example.

Comment

http://www.stuff.tv/how-football-man...l-game/feature

Rangers actually put a bid in for Messi

Comment

Haha yeah they talk about that on the documentary!

Comment

Also this
                http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...otball-4612729

Comment

Long shot goals are just out of control. Unfortunately always from the opposition

Comment

I remember one FM had a corner cheat where you packed the 6 yard box and played the ball to the edge of the area and pretty much all my goals came this way.

Comment

Something which I had noticed in previous editions and is also the case in 15 is the discrepancy between which clubs and national teams want you. I managed a semi-professional French 3rd division side for 2 and 1/2 seasons and quit, obviously no team with even two-star rep wanted me, but somehow I got the Ivory Coast NT job and am now going to the 2018 WC. Sure I speak French, but that's it, I have Regional rep, National B license and only that French club as experience.

Comment

Reporters just asked me, in the press conference after the draw for the WC2018, if I thought my team had an advantage due to the weather in Russia being so similar to the one where we play. I'm Ivory Coast.

Comment

Journalists aren't that well-informed anymore these days...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
                            These rebound goals are making me insane. Apparently it's a general thing and they're going to "fix" it. It's fucking absurd.
                            Moving this here. There's a new patch that apparently tries to fix this issue a bit, let's hope so.

Comment

http://strikerless.com/2014/11/14/st...tion/#more-987

Holy shit.

Comment

What, the nerd-itude of that post?

Comment

Working...
                                X