No announcement yet.

Football Manager 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but as usual it gets very easy and natural after a couple of hours.

Comment

The amount of goals I concede from rebounds (keeper saves a shot from outside the area and an opposition player beats my defense to the rebound and has an open goal) is insane. I hope it's a reflection of my shitty, semi-professional defenders rather than a match engine problem.

Comment

I'm going to try that demo when I got the time. Really interested in how it's going to turn out, since I'm hearing very mixed reviews everywhere.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

I got the first badge (National C) and it definitely boosted my stats.

Comment

When I made a new guy, I gave him max experience and badges and moved the slider all the way to the right (tactical manager). He had 20s in almost all his stats (Only 1 was 18 I believe).

Comment

Cheater!!!!!111

Comment

Just purchased the game on Steam, currently downloading. I believe this is the first version I can enter my actual birth year. Sigh.

Oh, all of sudden you can be 20 in the game.

Anyone using the social network sharing functions? Imagine that.
                Last edited by Juventino; 07-11-2014, 12:40:AM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Yeah, what's up with that? Wouldn't you become the most annoying person on the feed?

Comment

It would've been cool to create a Facebook or Twitter account for Pablo Castro and link that to the Chelmsford Succession Game. We'd get instant updates all the time.

I already have this profile picture:
                    Last edited by Juventino; 07-11-2014, 01:27:AM.

Comment

Just purchased it myself; I really need this version to be good because I'll be playing it a LOT. I'll give you my impressions in a couple days.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Not really sure yet which direction I want to go for my first save game. I started a game with Juve, but I don't really like Juve's current roster on FM. I always prefer to play with wingers and Juve don't have those. The main reason I started with Juve is Pogba, he's probably the best young player, but I'm still leaning towards starting a game with another club.

What about you, Nim?

Comment

I started with Bayern. I'm pissed that Pep's current vision is impossible to create on FM, so I'm just going with a Heynckes style formation.

Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                              Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.
                              This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.

Comment

Originally posted by azrael View Post
                                The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.
                                For the first time they released the demo only a day or so before full release.

I think part of it was they wanted people to buy the game to try the beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X