Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fm nightmare.

Comment

Will one of you clowns start playing already?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

I'm contemplating buying the game, but it's probably best if I wouldn't take over until I get the hang of it.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

If no one else picks the game up in the coming days I'll start another season this week.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
          2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

I'll take this...

Comment

YEAH!!

First time in the succession game?

Comment

I sorta did the Tijuana one but I lost half my screens and stuff when my computer crashed.. I think I might enjoy this one more and there is a relatively big signing we might be able to make!

Comment

Yeah, I remember you didn't post ANY updates in the Tijuana thread, screenshots or not. You only posted the download file after completing your season. We won't accept that again, buddy. Hehe.

Good luck! Looking forward to your updates.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                  2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ARIAGA II View Post
                    I sorta did the Tijuana one but I lost half my screens and stuff when my computer crashed.. I think I might enjoy this one more and there is a relatively big signing we might be able to make!
                    Ahh, I didn't play that one.

OH REALLY on the transfer? I'm excited now!

I offered so many contracts to free agents and old players and none of them accepted. I can't remember the one I almost got, but it was someone like Frings (not Frings).

Comment

This guy is sorta better than Frings. I'm guessing it was you who was interested in Can and the Firenze kids, Can was actually the first kid I wanted on loan.

Comment

I made about 50 offers for Can in both August and January. And yeah, I tried to get Babacar too; actually thought I had a decent shot at that one. Had I achieved promotion, you could have probably got some really great players in on loan

That "wants him to play at a higher level" is a killer.
                        Last edited by Nimreitz; 17-03-2013, 01:39:PM.

Comment

Few more weeks of the transfer window but I not planning on signing anyone else...

Yeah the 'big signing' was Joe Cole, mostly for his rep. I wanted Bendtner but that wasn't gonna work out and I tried to continue what Nim did with the Can/Contento offers but 'wants him to play at a higher level' killed me too. Unfortunately we can't sign non-EU players from outside of Germany yet so some of the players I had in mind won't be viable this season.

Hein and Herbert the Pervert were Nim's final signings I believe. I got Fofana to provide competition for Martin and Eusepi and also because it's a cool name. The Souchaud actually cost 750k as an initial fee, I'll pay the rest over the course of the season. I want him to eventually take over Mickel's spot.

Comment

Hahahahahaha Joe Cole

I tried to get him too

Comment

Hahaha, Joe Cole in third division? Awesome.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Unfortunately signing him meant that his salary is matched by Roger and Cziommer (who ended being released six days later). Roger looks a player so I'm not too bothered.

Comment

Working...
                                X