VfB Lübeck Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright

Prepare for my 3-6-1 next time I'm in charge.

I hope the full-backs know other positions.

Comment

• I spent about 30M on getting young potentially elite full backs, but whatever.

If nobody else is interested you can play 2023-2024 as far as I'm concerned.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
      2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• If you had finished when you first said I'd had picked it up, but now I'm into my Sporting save again.

Why isn't anyone else jumping in? Az? Nim? Calumn?

Comment

• I don't have the game.

Comment

• That's an excuse since its easy to "buy". Do you have time for a season?

Comment

• Juventino, do you remember the financial status of the team?

Comment

• I've actually lost interest in the game, even if it is 'bought'. Might get 2014.

Comment

• So who is next now?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoyo913 View Post
                    Juventino, do you remember the financial status of the team?
                    We got a LOAD of money for winning Bundesliga. I think the balance is around 50 million now, despite my 90 million of transfer expenses. It's May, so the budget for 2023-24 obviously isn't decided yet.

Comment

• So who is next?? I'd prefer to go after the next person(or after that one).

Comment

• Even though we played 11 seasons, this game had more potential. The sugar daddy was out of the picture after a takeover and we had only just won our first national title with a talented team that hadn't fully reached its potential. There was still a lot of playing and investment to do to reach the German elite (competing with Bayern year in year out) and the European elite. Too bad. I guess it was a matter of timing as well, the game finished somewhere during the summer, not the best time to play.
                        Last edited by Juventino; 09-02-2016, 04:33:AM.

Comment

• I didn't play this game did I? Anyone recall why?

Comment

• I went away to basic training, so that explains why I wasn't so involved. I read through and remembered Schnellhardt very fondly. He's a real player.

I think a lot of games are going to run into an issue we had with this save: namely that after 1 year in the Bundesliga, someone is going to have to take sole responsibility for cycling out the lower league players and essentially buying an entire new starting XI.

Unless we tried to handicap ourselves with some artificial first team restrictions. Something like you have to retain and start 5 players from the previous year's team of the season with exceptions for injuries of course. That would be a slow game.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Working...
                            X