VfB Lübeck Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juventino View Post
    I saved the game on May 29th. A lot of contracts are expiring next month, including staff. It's up to the next manager to decide whom he wants to keep. I'm sure there are a lot of improvements to be made on every level of the club. We also need a new assistant manager. His contract is expiring and he's not very good.
    You dick

I almost hope I don't get promoted, but we'll see what happens. While you're uploading, do you mind giving me a rundown on the players, specifically the guys with expiring contracts, youngsters, and who you think can contribute in the 3.Bundesliga.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Haha, when the game was about to go into extra time I was hoping I'd lose on penalties for drama and heartbreak. This was a pretty dramatic ending aswell, so I'm content.

Anyway, 2012-2013 starters with expiring contracts:

Markus Kreuz (just turned 36): German midfielder and 2012-2013 Kapitän with creative and leadership qualities. Warrior performance this year, contributing 6 goals and 6 assists. I think he's through, though.

Josip Colina (32, turns 33 in October): Hardworking, brave Bosnian defender with ability to be dangerous in set piece plays. I even got a message Bosnia's national manager was in the stands for him during the promotion final (a 32 year old without a single cap!) I'd say keep him around.

Moritz Marheineke (28, turns 29 next year): Decent German defender, average in every category. Started all year long, made the occasional mistake. Not convinced he'll add something to the squad in 3.Bundesliga. He's just too insecure. He's on a very small contract, MAYBE keep him around as 4th/5th defender.

Ifet Taljevic (32, turns 33 this year): Talented creative midfielder/attacking midfielder. Didn't play a lot for me because of Bickel's excellent year. Austrian Premier League team Wiener Neustadt is looking at him. I'd say keep him on the roster.

Another one that could add something is back-up right back Scheuring. I rotated him with young talented RB Leutenecker. Useful.

Rest of the expiring contracts whom I don't think will add anything: AMR Mokhtari, AMR/ST Hauck, CB Schulz, GK2 Toboli, CB Hube (already promised him he can go) and ST Diabang. Diabang is quite strong, but he's old and won't improve.

There's also a sh*tload of deadwood on Lübeck Zwei you can disregard (also expiring contracts). Davis Klak MIGHT be worth a look.

Key players and talents that should be tied down (with current contracts until 2014/2015):
      Umberto Eusepi, Sergio Peter, Fabio Leutenecker, Sebastian Enderle, Christian Bickel, Christian Pospischil and Tom Mickel

Pain in the ass: Simon Cziommer. He may do well for you... But f*cking hell, what a disappointing player.

THE FILE: http://www.2shared.com/file/Lat6L6_O/Lubeck.html
      Last edited by Juventino; 13-03-2013, 01:23:AM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
      2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

I like reading your seasons, Juventino. That was fucking quick, too.

Comment

I'll pick it up tonight or tomorrow. Should have it done by the end of the week easy. Maybe just a couple days.

Comment

Nice fog of war, Juve

Comment

Wha??

Comment

I can see the attributes of unscouted players.

Comment

Oh. Yeah. I usually untick the option that hides attributes at the start of the game, it's kind of an automatism. I apologize if that spoils the game for anyone? I never fully appreciated the art of scouting in this game I supose.

Comment

My first order of business was to hire a new assistant, so I found the one guy with 15 for motivating and judging player potential who was interested, fired our horrible assistant, and brought the new guy in.

I also thought that we could really benefit from a couple loans the next few seasons, so the best feeder club I could get us was Werder Bremen

I wish we could have got Bayern, but that was not to be.

Here are the signings:

Should be a top winger at this level

Think this kid can be a really good playmaker

Good full back

DM

Best signing thus far. Out for 2 months

Had to grab a tolken American. He has been horrible so far.

The season has not started off very well

Comment

Cool signings! And normally this isn't too bad a start for a newly promoted team. What's your starting XI?

By the way, curious to see the potential rise of Red Bull Leipzig. They should be in a similar situation.
                      Last edited by Juventino; 14-03-2013, 09:10:AM.

Comment

Here is the current ideal XI, which will also require me to take screenshots of the Bremen loanees!

But it does change a little. As I said, Roger is out for 2 months, so I don't actually know if this is how I will organize my defense when he gets back or not. At the moment, I'm using Morales at CB and he is doing better there.

Comment

Comment

Lol. I've never seen as many errors like that as in this version of the game. Even Ter Stegen pulls stupid sh*t like that from time to time with Granada. I once put him on the transfer list and offered him to other clubs for peanuts, but we reconciled.

Comment

It's very tight. I found a real nice run of form, but lost my last two matches, which could have had us up in a promotion spot. Oh well. Half way through. Someone might be managing in the 3.Liga again. The expectations are just a middle of the pack finish, so no worries there. Judging from some of their players that are interested in Lubeck, Ingolstadt and Regensburg are vastly superior to the other teams in this division and would really disgrace themselves if they couldn't go straight back up.

Comment

I didn't have the funds to bring anyone in, and after several attempted loans the only one I could get this winter to push for promotion was this guy from our parent club Werder Bremen

We're doing better here in the second half, and it's very very close. I don't know if I can achieve promotion, but we're in the thick of it with only 8 games left. 5 home, 3 away. Away at Bielefeld, Leipzig, and Ingolsadt.

Unfortunately, we'll have to do it without our best player, Fabian Schnellhardt, who is out for the season.
                                Last edited by Nimreitz; 15-03-2013, 04:25:AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X