No announcement yet.

Hisashi's fm thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisashi should make the sole aim of this campaign "Ronaldo to Genk".
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

An absolute thriller

My tactic before the game was a very defensive tactic. I had my defenders deep and I had time wasting on full but I was absolutely pissed when Spartak scored on the 41st min. So at half time I decided to revert to my original 4-4-2 attacking tactic and De Bruyne scores and it was magnificent but my defense fckin choked and gave Spartak a very big opening and well Courtois couldn't anything to save it. So at the 70 min I got desperate I went to a very attacking 3-4-3 having De Bruyne - Barda - Ogunjimi as my attack and a late goal by Tozser oh it was a scrappy goal we almost had everyone in their box. I'm so damn happy we get to advance. Next to up is Benfica

Comment

So we managed to survive Braga via away goals aggr. 5-5 it was crazy but my team managed to still go through to the next round.

While in the league we got into this Championship Group? something like that I was really surprised with this but I'm glad they have this in belgium cause we get to have a change to catch up to Standard.

The Belgium cup for us has been an easy ride no really ever challenged us were in the semi-finals now against Standard leading 2-1 on aggr.

Now the belgium cup and league ain't my main concern right now its the Europa were kinda fcked cause we drew Man City this is gonna be hell but I'm gonna gamble with my 3-4-3 formation and hope our luck doesn't run out. Defensive tactics are for pussies.

Comment

So my first season is finally over we managed to do a double and win the Belgian Cup and The Belgian League.

We had a very rough start were we had difficulties winning but we managed to turn it around and win it. Its sad thought cause we had a good run at Europa but we were unlucky to draw man city. We got trashed 6-4 on aggr. by Man City.

My team ain't bad lots of young players a good youth team. Vossen suddenly played very well during the last games of the season. De Bruyne had a big impact on our team when he came back from injury.

I had other players playing well for me too like Barda and Ogunjimi (who I sold to a arabian team). Anele played very well too.

Lastly I got into the hall of fame already.

My plans for next would probably get new players, improve the squad and have a good run at the Champions League. The money that we will earn at the Champions League would be very helpful in improving the team.

Comment

Hisashi, do you ever reload games when you get results you don't like?

Comment

No, why?

If its because I progress slow its cause I don't have a high end laptop. The loading is kinda slow on my netbook.

Comment

Just wondering. Though it would be funny if you did.

Comment

But wouldn't that kill the fun of the game? Besides if I do that it'll probably take me a year to finish one season haha.

Comment

Yeah it wouldn't be fun.

Comment

Which fm are you playing, Hisashi?

Comment

Comment

I liked that one. I remember it had that cheat where if you spent your entire transfer budget on a regen from your nationality and gave him wages which equated to whatever was left in your budget (both the fee and the wages had to be exactly the amount you are given by the board) then their PA becomes -10 (which you might not know, but that's a figure the Editor has for PA of players they aren't sure how good they'll become. -10 means 170-200 PA). I used that every year in my long save and wound up having an entire starting 11 made up of Israeli wonderkids. They even won the World Cup.

Comment

Is that true? Crazy. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.

It looks so retro but it's only from 3 years ago.

Comment

Yeah. I remember someone posted about it after the 11.3 patch on siforums and one of the admins said one of the programmers that got fired put it in. I tried it in FM 2012 but they fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X