No announcement yet.

Hisashi's fm thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went back to FM 2011 again using Chelsea FC. I wanted to manage a different team but I don't know which team to manage so I just went with Chelsea but I would love it if you guys can suggest a team to manage

Anyways here's my team

We've played 4 games already good results but I accumulate too much bookings

I had one game the one with bolton were my team got 2 reds and 3 yellows

Oh also Drogba's on fire.

Last edited by Hisashi; 24-04-2014, 01:06:PM.

Comment

If you're playing FM11 you should try Genk. You'll have Courtois, De Bruyne and Jelle Vossen from the start. Could be a fun game if you like managing in a smaller league.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
      2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Oh that's a good idea imma do that tonight.

Comment

I'm not very familiar with the team. Who should I start? Oh I'm using the same tactic with my Chelsea team.

Oh look we had a win against liverpool on a friendly.

Last edited by Hisashi; 24-04-2014, 04:34:PM.

Comment

Good first win I just hope we can go all the way and qualify for the group stages.

Comment

We're doing great at Europa.

First we had a draw with Braga then a surprising win against Napoli. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Ok now this is the frustrating part. We keep getting draws and we're now 11th in the league.

Last edited by Hisashi; 25-04-2014, 04:05:PM.

Comment

Finally

Comment

Here comes the sack...

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Hisashi is nothing without C.Ronaldo.
                    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Well that one win turned everything around for us. But I really thought I was about to get sack even the press started asking about my awful performance as manager.

We also made it to the knockout rounds after finishing second in group b.

Also do you think its possible for me in 3 years to buy Cristiano Ronaldo using Genk?

Comment

So I bought Lamela and probably bankrupting my team.

So what I did was first I sold Vanden Borre for $2.5m now with him gone I had more wage budget so I forced all that wage budget into trasnfer budget and right now were like $15.000 above our wage budget so now with all of that plus prize moneys from europa I manage to cough up $3.5m and then the clauses which made them accept my offer which I'm also sure will be the reason my team gets bankrupt.

Comment

First leg is done and this wasn't the result that I was looking for. A draw was probably better but my players got complacent and messed up so stupid of them. We could've won 2-0

Comment

I'm trying to imagine Genk seriously trying to sign Ronaldo.
                            Originally posted by Turk123
                            Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                            genius
                            Best Poster of the Year 2008
                            Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                            The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                            Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                            Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                            ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                            Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Do you have De Bruyne? I don't see him in your sceenshots, but he should be on your roster. I forgot whether he was a big prospect on FM11. Lamela-De Bruyne-Vossen is a pretty sweet attack, man.

I'm trying to think of other Belgian prospects that broke through IRL but should still be playing in Belgium on your game. Lukaku, Benteke, Witsel in the Belgian league, Alderweireld and Vertonghen Ajax, Mertens at Utrecht?
                              Last edited by Juventino; 26-04-2014, 07:33:PM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                              2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Yup I have De Bruyne. I'm gonna go try that trio you mention. Also I found those players you mentioned haha too bad cause I don't even have money to spend.

I prefer playing Barda cause he really has been playing well. Also I saw the u-21 and u-18 team of Genk and they really have alot of prospects.

I just realized that I have been playing Lamela wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X