X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate hovering over menus ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
      This game is absolutely terrible. The ball skips around like a hockey puck. Defenders are retarded; wingers are selfish as hell.
      This the thing that annoys me most about new FM releases. Every year since the introduction of the 3d engine, they make it sound like they finally got it right and realistic this time around, yet every year I'm left dissappointed because it still doesn't feel natural and good.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

I think the 3D engine has been okay, but it looks like they redid it this year from scratch and it looks and plays like ****.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Is this game going on a 'Black Friday'/ Pre christmas sale.

Comment

Yeah probably. I bet it gets heavily discounted to make me feel even stupider for buying it.

Comment

I'll check come cyber Monday, but I'm in no shape to be spending needlessly on games.

Last year I bought Arkham City and only played it once. Also bought Madden and NBA 2k... only played the latter enough times to warrant a purchase. I still ended up selling it on craigslist do like 30 bucks not even two months later.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Yeah that's really the reason why I only buy FIFA. It's the one where my 30/40€ are actually nothing compared to the amount of time I put on it.

Comment

I spend weeks of my life every year playing FM.

Comment

You have a point there but I've been playing less and less FM over the past few years. Having said that, I would definitely buy it if not for FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                      I spend weeks of my life every year playing FM.

Comment

I tried to look at your game time but I was told "Nothing to see here, move along".

Comment

I think a game that's been played for 94 real life days is worth looking at!

Comment

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...140446068.html

Student lands job running football team thanks to Football Manager on the computer

Vugar Huseynzade, a 21-year-old student from Sweden, landed the job at one of Azerbaijan's top football clubs - reportedly beating off big names including France legend Jean-Pierre Papin to the post - despite his only experience of managing a team being on his computer.

Yet that devotion to the virtual game - along with some work experience stint with a sports agency in the USA - were apparently enough to land him the job.

"I've always wanted to work in football and have played Football Manager since 2002," Huseynzade told Scandinavian newspaper Aftonbladet.

Comment

Guys, want to form a team of staff and travel to Azerbaijan club to manage a team?

Comment

We would be ******* legends. He's been playing since 2002? What a noob.

Comment

Working...
                                X