No announcement yet.

Football Manager 2013 announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby, I played the same match. Was up 3-0 and they scored three to tie!

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
      Any news on the "Russian" version?
      Waiting on a crack. Just like ******* last year...

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Uh... not such a big wait this year

EDIT: Might be faulty. Gay
        Last edited by Nimreitz; 06-11-2012, 02:08:AM.

Comment

Really? Have you got it? 'Cause skidrow's crack works but the game crash dumps when you start a save.

Comment

Yeah, faulty. Saw the crack and got excited.

Comment

Yeah, I've been wetting myself since 7pm. I think I might go to bed just so I wake up early.

Comment

Wasn't the wait a couple of months last year?

Ps. I'm playing fm12 and Elkeson is the most beast long shooter in the game. He's scored 2 long shot beauties in 3 games. If you have it open go check his attributes.

Comment

Haven't played FM12 for months, sorry. To be honest I'm not all that excited about FM13, it's just that playing as the current Bayern squad is just too much fun to pass up.

Comment

Well guys, the crack fix is going to come out any second now. Because I decided to buy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                      Well guys, the crack fix is going to come out any second now. Because I decided to buy the game
                      Me too. Got sick of waiting - so it's double jinxed now

Comment

Hate the new layout. Hard as **** to navigate. I probably say this every year.

Comment

I've also started my traditional first save game with Ajax. And I'm also still slightly confused by the new layout, but in the end I can see why it might be better this way. Still in the beginning stages of the season though, so can't really judge the game yet on basis of that.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

In previous versions there was a glitch where it was "scripted" which players would go for the ball. You'd see 2 guys chasing a ball, but a third guy who was closer to where the ball WAS going would just stand there and allow the other team to take possession when he could have easily got the ball. This is back. It's not exactly the same, but I've only played a couple games and I'm already annoyed that players won't step up and take the ball when it is obvious that they should.

Also the 3D engine seems to take a ****load more resources from my computer with very minimally better graphics. I really actually kind of hate the match layout. I used to keep a few stat sheets on the side so I could easily track stuff like possession, condition, and opponent formation, but I don't think you can do that this year.
                            Last edited by Nimreitz; 09-11-2012, 04:17:PM.

Comment

This game is absolutely terrible. The ball skips around like a hockey puck. Defenders are retarded; wingers are selfish as hell.

Comment

I never understand people b!tching about the layout every year but this year is the first time I hate the design.

Comment

Working...
                                X