Football Manager 2013 announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juventino View Post
    Sooooo... are we all excited? Got some ideas what you want to do in this game?

I was thinking of starting the game unemployed for the first time and make that my one and only save. Just learn to manage and play the game as I go along, like a realistic career. There's a huge chance I won't last, I especially hate LLM when I'm watching real life CL games. That always makes me want to assemble the best teams with with ALL the stars. But hey, let's give it a shot.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. Starting somewhere low and building up rep, having it my "main" career game. Instead of unemployed I'd probably start with a bottom Romanian 2nd division team. Then I can randomly do challenges that pop up in my head that way instead of starting a new game each time. It would take more time though. I regret in 12' picking Cesena, I wished I started with Steaua and put all that effort in a harder challenge.

Rumour is demo should be out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
      I'll start my usual game with Porto, I usually am done with that after 3/4 seasons... Then I'll something cool to start and post here
      Same with Bayern. Often I only make it 2 seasons, but this Bayern team is so ******* great, so might last a little longer. That way I can scope out things and maybe find a lower club with some good talent to take over.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Chelsea, although Bayern and Dortmund would be fun. Then maybe that journeyman sae I've been wanting to do for ages.

Not at all excited though.

Comment

Most likely Mexican NT, but who knows when I'll actually get the game. Haven't had a lot of gaming time lately.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

This FM has the least amount of exciting new features for me.

I hear the 3D player animations are much nicer tho. But from the people playing the beta they are saying crossing is overpowered and games have too many goals.

Comment

Crossing was overpowered in the original version of FM12 too.

Comment

So the demo is out. Going to check it out right now.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

I will too. I bet Steam is gonna be hella overloaded.

EDIT: It's fast, but... 1.6 GB!?!? WHY THE **** DO I NEED THAT MUCH!?
                  Last edited by Nimreitz; 26-10-2012, 11:10:PM.

Comment

1.6Gb, i'll wait for the release than.

Comment

No Germany quickstart. Meh. I'll probably wait now too.

Comment

Friend has the Beta, 95% of goals are crosses, it's true

Comment

Well, that's why it is called a beta version, isn't it?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Yeah, definitely expect the final version to be different - It would be a huge oversight on SI's behalf to ignore what's been the primary concern of pretty much everyone who partook in the beta

Comment

I haven't played a version of FM since 07, but I got the demo for 13. I went through pre-season fine, but in my first league game I lost 5-0 and was outshot 15-2. By Southampton. With Arsenal.

I bet Gladbach 3-0 in the final pre-season game.

What the hell?

The defenders didn't even move on any of the goals.
                              Originally posted by Turk123
                              Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                              genius
                              Best Poster of the Year 2008
                              Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                              The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                              Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                              Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                              ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                              Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Any news on the "Russian" version?

Comment

Working...
                                X