No announcement yet.

SG United 2012 Screenshot Showoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's why I didn't sign up........... even Pannu has his username! I mean, come on, are we really concerned about protecting the identity of Lee Craig Stewart? He certainly isnt...

Comment

Most of the players usernames in the game are just assigned nicknames though aren't they? I may be wrong but I remember seeing a few real names in the information tab

Comment

It's not a big deal but was anyone even against putting real names in? I remember I wrote mine in the application. I don't even like 4ndr3i but sadly Andrei was taken by the time I registered here.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
        Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
        2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

Well if you really care you can nickname everyone inside the game to your desired given name for them.

Comment

Here you go rony.

#FAIL and I brought myself out for him.

If West Brom could do it why not SG UNITED !!
            sigpic
            A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu

Comment

Xifio can't kick a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizarro14 View Post

#FAIL and I brought myself out for him.
                hahaha that's pretty funny ... ironically I'm pretty sure I included technique as one of my strengths ... would you mind posting my attributes page?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Screenshot of yours truly?

Comment

got you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Man I am bad. And at this age I cant even tell myself "ah well I'll improve". Loan me to a Championship side.

Comment

Do me do me do me!

Comment

here you go. (off topic) is there anyway to change my height in game? unless you guys consider 5'11 6'1 short.
                            sigpic

Comment

priligy dapoxetine femara

I did not want to confess my sexual fail and intimacy problems Buy Kamagra
                              After taking it my penis worked as a paving breaker and my wife buy femara online Generic Letrozole Tabs had no reason to complain during whole night. We hooked on it and purchase with a discount.
                              Last edited by Firestarts; 26-03-2012, 12:40:AM.

Comment

Hey Pizarro, can I see my stats too? I imagine they must be amazingly high.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
                                Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
                                2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
                                X