No announcement yet.

SG United 2012 Screenshot Showoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First official match. I came in the second half for Fili. Team domination. I kinda felt bad for shay given. I'm not kissing your ass but the kid's got talent eh Horatiu?

Booyaaaaaaa

Congrats to my crazy dutch bastard.
    Last edited by Pizarro14; 16-03-2012, 06:32:AM.
    sigpic
    A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu

Comment

Two Amsterdam born wingers fighting for the starting spot at right wing! Although I think most will go with Zlatan... booo.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
      2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post

Hahahaha !!

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
        Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
        2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Pizarro14 View Post

Congrats to my crazy dutch bastard.
          Yay!

I don't know how SG United tricked me into signing a 10-year contract for 16k p/w though.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

How am I doing for you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
              How am I doing for you guys?
              Your adjusting. But your still my starter it's too early to tell. avg rating 6.85 thru 4 matches under me. I just got home from cheffin' so expect a update in 2 hours.

And I'm not biased this team is going to do wonders once we handle the premiership life. But with all fairness the match ban means we can't sell or buy players right? Also I'm trying out a 4-5-1 with wingers or a 4-1-2-2 CM's are my key to success. Any advice?

Azrael is a f*cking beast so far. 4 starts 3 goals. The lad has passion.
              sigpic

Comment

Am I a striker again? Thought I was a CB.

Best CB partnership has to be the Azratollah.

Comment

Am I a striker again? Thought I was a CB.

Best CB partnership has to be the Azratollah.
                  your a Centerback aka corner heading machine!! you even dive to score goals from corner kicks ! btw your unfit against Man City. f*ck!!!

Don't let me down leungtl
                  sigpic

Comment

Unfit? Yeah, I slipped on the pile of of Arab cash I just got in the mail.

Comment

Unfit? Yeah, I slipped on the pile of of Arab cash I just got in the mail.
                      This is what happens when your not on the field. Mr. Wonderkid, I had to switch both starting CB'S before the half. I'm still trying to see if the team is good with one striker now. I don't think 2 strikers fit this team unless we play long balls like Chelsea does. Which the match against Man Citeh 2-2 those lucky bastards!

I'm either gonna play 4-5-1 because my strength is the midfield.
                      Last edited by Pizarro14; 17-03-2012, 05:51:AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

How am I doing for you, Piza? I hope I provided Yoyo with the assists from the right flank repaying the faith my manager put in me, hehe.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                        2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Juventino View Post
                          How am I doing for you, Piza? I hope I provided Yoyo with the assists from the right flank repaying the faith my manager put in me, hehe.

Yes you are definately my top 3-4 wingers. Right now your my rotational player. But I'm not gonna rush you.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's some awkward attribute distribution right there, at least in terms of what I look for in players. Excellent Pace, Strength and Balance, poor Acceleration and Agility. Great Flair, Creativity and Decisions, poor Passing. Great technical (dribbling, crossing, finishing, technique) attributes, poor mental (composure, off the ball, anticipation, concentration). Definitely an interesting one. Obviously you can't be good at everything, but I find your choices odd by my tastes, better passing instead of crossing, and Pace and Agility for Strength/Balance would've easily made you a starter in my book (haven't bothered to check all the players though, I just opened the game to mess with Xifio).
                            Last edited by Azrael; 17-03-2012, 07:42:AM.

Comment

Is this supposed to happen or is my game crazy?

Comment

How am I doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X