A Girl in Every Port

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gold star for you, buddy.

Last edited by Juventino; 09-03-2013, 02:58:PM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
    2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

See that, Az? A star!

Comment

Signing day!

Dumic and Husbauer arrive on free transfers. Dumic arrives from 'New Firm' rivals Brøndby and will hopefully be a solid squad player for years to come. Dukla veteran Husbauer (he doesn't know it yet himself) will rotate with Claudemir on midfield. Wichmann is another signing for depth and will hopefully develop into a solid squad member. Emil Larsen is a talented Danish winger, signed to rotate with Nicolai Jørgensen on the left wing. He's just as good on the right wing, where he will rotate with another signing: Lazar Markovic. He's the one I'm most excited about. In my Granada game he became a world class right winger. Great signing for Copenhagen.

Departures: RW Rurik Gislason (2.9M, Espanyol), CM Thomas Kristensen (750k, Qatar) and ST Igor Vetokele (1.5M, Blackburn).

I'm already fighting off Milan's interest in Nicolai Jørgensen and Atletico Madrid's interest in Andreas Cornelius. They're players with elite potential, keep an eye on them.

Last edited by Juventino; 09-03-2013, 06:32:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
          See that, Az? A star!
          The last gold star I got was in Krakow. And not Dukla Krakow.

Comment

I created a few ''Panini stickers'' of my recent favorite regens. Why not post them, you guys won't judge me here, right? I also made the shirts, expect for the vintage Barcelona one.

Last edited by Juventino; 30-06-2013, 10:49:AM.

Comment

The Juve shirt looks great. Also the last Granada kit looks niiiice.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Barca should do those IRL..

Comment

Yeah, none of their recent Nike shirts had a real ''Barca'' feel to them, so I chose this one. I think this one is from the 60's. They also alternated between broad and thin stripes and darker and lighter colors in earlier decades.

Comment

You should do some Chelmsford and Lech panini stickers.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Yeah, I should. Could you or someone else provide me with some legendary Chelmsford mugs? I can't open FM10. I could randomly pick faces from FM13, but they wouldn't be ''real''.

Here are Marjan Avdic and Pavle Mejic Lübeck stickers for collectors out there:

There's a little bit of German film trivia going on in these ones.

And some Granada ones (even though I never introduced the players on the forum):

Made the shirts for all of them.
                      Last edited by Juventino; 05-11-2013, 11:33:PM.

Comment

Vladimir Kalashnikov - Luch-Energiya Vladivostok striker on the glorious '17 anniversary roster.

I'm not quite sure how succesful he was at our club, but he had the best name for sure.

Comment

He was still pretty young when we abandoned the save.

Comment

Jean-Claude

Got the Chelmsford motto ''many minds, one heart'' in there. How perfect was that!

Comment

I want that to be my avatar.

Comment

First time getting rid of the US flag in 13 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X