FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok Succession Game

Each poster needs to finish the season in a 'reasonable time frame'. I think 10 days maximum.

As we're in Russia, hand over day is February 1. So that means on February 1, you save your game, and upload it.

Sugar Daddy is currently on in Foreground in our game. Come the end of Season 2020-21 (ie. in June 2021), this will be switched to background in FMRTE by the person saving the game (this way the person about to start has no reason to have FMRTE).
    Then three years later, in June 2024, this will be changed to underwriter. Same rules apply (ie. switched off by person finishing the 2023-24 season).

List of managers:
    2012-13: Dan (Winner of First Division, promotion to Premier League)
    2013-14: Juventino (5th in League, Cup Finalist)
    2014-15: Alex (3rd in League, Europa League 4th Qualifying Round, Cup 7th Round)
    2015-16: Skiptomylou (3rd in League, Europa League Quarter Final, Champions League Qualification)
    2016-17: Juve/Dan (Europa League Quarter Final, 2nd in League, Cup WINNERS!!)
    2017-18: fender (League Champions! Cup Winners!)
    2018-19: Alex (Undefeated League Champions! Cup Winners! Champions League Winners!!)

Fuck me that's great name! Here we go again!

Comment

Let's go, folks. I hope I can run this properly. I'll let y'all know when I can take over (or get in line). I'm not sure that my Chelsea save will keep me interested much longer.

Comment

Just remember whose idea this was... tssssss. You should make the first post nicer, Alex. Write a little intro on the club and Vladivostok, maybe add a few pictures. We should get the feeling we're actually that far in cold cold Siberia when we're reading the team updates, hehe.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
        2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

If someone wants to write an opening spiel and find some pictures, I'm happy to add them to the post

Otherwise Dan can add them to the first real post!

Comment

I didn't say I would definitely do out immediately!

**** me, now I'm going to have to play this before installing anything else on the new computer, which should get here tomorrow.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Na, no hurry Daniel.

We can continue to discuss exactly what we want, and I can restart the game.

Gives us a day or two to really get it right. I just thought you were keen to get in to it

Comment

This is great. After Christmas, I got a bit of a break from Uni and work so I'm definitely up for it then.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Get this thing up Alex, I'm ready to go.

Comment

Updated the link. It's ready to go!!

Comment

I know in press conferences you get asked if the far travel to an opponent will affect your team negatively... I wonder how much a factor it plays in the game.

Comment

Okay, this is unacceptable

1) The transfer window closes in 4 days. **** you.

2) Contracts end dates are June 30th??????

#1 has to be corrected, there's absolutely no ******* way I'm going into the season with that squad. #2 should be fixed too, but if it can't that is very very unfortunate, but I can deal with it if it's not fixable.

Comment

Hmmm, I'll see if I can start at a different date.

Not sure we can fix number 2, without doing it manually for all or players. Does number 2 effect is when resigning players?

Comment

Fixed the issue with start date. I had Belarus 2012 selected as start date (so that it'd be 2012, not 2011 - I hate playing in the past). I've changed it to Korea, which has a start date of January 2012, so you get an extra long period at the start

The second, I'm not sure what we can do.

Comment

Try the new link Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X