No announcement yet.

FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 games from the end of the Relegation season, in 1st place by 6 points with only 1 draw the entire session, and the game crashes. I didn't save once. I'll make the same signings, although I might not go for the Iranian keeper and find some other foreigner. Son of a BITCH! Okay auto save, guess I'm turning you on now.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Haha, I usually save fairly often without autosave anyway. Often use autosave now though, because I've done that before

Comment

I guess this gives me a reason to have my normal paranoia. Also, the game speed has a lot to do with it. I wouldn't have been half as far on my old comp. Games approached really fast.

Comment

Alright, here we are:

Kind of a meh performance, but at least it will get me to ditch the 3-4-1-2. I have made some legitimately great signings that I'm stunned we got to come to the Russian First Division (at least one anyway), but the transfer window opens on August 1, and sadly, the opening rounds of the Cup are played before then:

Looks like we won't be lifting this trophy this year.

Comment

"This is a historic day for Luch and the city of Vladivostok. I would like to dedicate the great victory over the immoral capitalists of Anji to the memory of our recently deceased Dear Leader who taught me all about courage, strength, and football tactics."

Comment

You were very Luch-y.

Comment

The Dagestani's are GONE!

Basically a middle eastern side, playing an east asian side

Comment

Signings!

Huge upgrades, particularly at keeper and right back. The Uruguayan kid looks to be amazing for First Division too. Oh, and I did promise you a blockbuster didn't I?

Comment

He looks really good. But quite low heading for someone that has generally target man abilities. Still, for First Division,

EDIT. I'm too used to higher levels I guess. At lower levels, he isn't so much a target man, as an all round striker. Fast enough, and good enough on the ball to hold his own....No JC Vinet though :P

Comment

With such amazing jumping and finishing, I don't think his heading is too big of a problem. If I can get his pace and composure up he'll be a monster.

I actually was on the verge of signing him with Gladbach, so that he'd come to us now is really amazing. His story is that he transferred to Kuban in the Russian Premier League from CFR Cluj in Romania, and had a dreadful season in which the club was relegated. He was unhappy and now in the same division as us and as soon as he popped up on the interested players list I had a bid in for him.

Comment

In FM11 Lacina Traore would sign for Barcelona in the first season in many of my games.

edit: He transferred to Kuban in real life and is managed by former Chelsea and Romania NT player Dan Petrescu (aka Mulder).

Comment

Well, thanks to a massive 20 team First Division to go along with an enormous winter break, games are every Saturday AND Wednesday. Fuuuck!!

Comment

How many sides in top division?? That'd be no fun with Europe games on top!?

Comment

There's only 16 in the Premier Division, so that's 8 fewer games, which is probably just enough to make it bearable. The cup also seems to be fairly short and mostly contested before the season starts. Tough start to the league for us, but we seem to have found our footing; we've had a lot of injuries, the most stunning of which left us with a 17 year old keeper in net for 7 games. However, we actually won 5/7 of those games, so it didn't end up being all that important. Still, I think you can pin almost all of that 1-3 loss to Khimki on the kid. Oh, and his debut was the 2-2 draw, where he got lobbed from about 40 yards in the 88th minute.

Check out those dates. Which puts us here.

Best player so far has actually been Mier the Uruguayan, although in limited games because of injuries. After him it's Traore and Mputu.

EDIT: At this point most teams in the Russian Premier League have played 9 games. That compares to 6 in England, 7 in Germany, and 11 in the notoriously early starting Ukrainian Premier League.
                              Last edited by Nimreitz; 19-12-2011, 11:39:AM.

Comment

What are board expectations?

Comment

Working...
                                X