No announcement yet.

FC Luch-Energiya Vladivostok Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the reason for those contract ending dates is that in real life Russia is planning on converting their competition to a winter competition (like the Western European ones)? I don't know if FM implemented this in the game.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      Not sure we can fix number 2, without doing it manually for all or players. Does number 2 effect is when resigning players?
      Yes, when I offered contracts I could only offer June expiration dates.

Getting past 4 now, gotta be up by noon to... work... on Saturday, but Saturday night/Sunday morning and then all Sunday should be good. New computer is waaaaay faster than what I'm used to.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Oh, that's annoying. But to be fair, I don't let guys I want get to within 6 months of the end of their contract anyway.

Looking forward to seeing this play out.

Comment

I have a feeling (looking at the draw) that the Russian League might change to July - June after this season.

After the huge winter break, we're in the "relegation group" from last year, to start with (basically like the split in Scotland, but in this case bottom 10 top 8). This lasts until the end of May, when I assumed the League goes back to the full 18 sides. I guess from then, the League will be played as a July through May/June League like the rest of Europe. There was no relegation/championship group in the league last year, so I can only assume that this is basically an 18 month season as a transitional phase. I'm going to simulate (holiday) 12 months and see what happens.

If this is the case Dan, you play until June 1 (or after the last game) like in previous games. We can play this by ear a bit. Everyone afterwards will just play the usual 12 months.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't know what that meant, but figured I would just roll with it and see what happened. Transitioning to a schedule like the Ukrainian league with a long winter break makes sense. If you're doing it now, please let know in the next 3 hours if possible. Also explains why there were no season expectations.
            Last edited by Nimreitz; 18-12-2011, 03:35:AM.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that is what it is. The game is holidaying now, I'll let you know soon. Guessing after this "championship/relation" phase, there will be a short break, and the season proper will start. The fixtures from last April aren't championship/relegation split, so I'm fairly sure this is a transition.

I'm ducking out for lunch now, but I'll use phone my PC to check soon

Comment

Yep. As expected. Season proper kicks off in August. You get what is essentially a practice season. Then they have a big break from November to Marsh.

Comment

Do the bottom 4 teams in the Relegation League get relegated?

Comment

Think so. But we're starting near the top, so surely should be safe??

Not sure if it's bottom four, or bottom from each region or something

Comment

Alright cool. Will start playing very soon.

Comment

Wooooo

Comment

Just checked. Yep 4 bottom sides relegated.

Comment

Ahhh, Vladivostok in January

****. At least we have this

Wow. Don't know who I'm going to be able to buy worth anything near that amount, but I shall do my best.

Other rules we should know about: in the First Division we can only have 3 foreign players on the field, and must have a Russian U-21 player in the squad at all times. I assume this is more relaxed in the Premier Division, but I can't tell you for sure.

Everyone on the team I took over is horrible.

So with that in mind, and knowing that we can only have 3 foreign players, I set about building a team.

Let me tell you, there are NOT many good players that want to come to Vladivostok. The first signing is Tresor Mputu, a Democratic Republic of the Congo international, and the star player of TP Mazembe in the DRC. In 2010 they were the first team not representing CONMEBOL or UEFA to make the Final of the FIFA Club World Cup, knocking off Pachuca and Internacional before losing to Internazionale in the final. Not only that, but I actually read about him in real life in a book called Africa United!

No probelm Tresor. Next we signed the Iranian National Keeper who looks pretty good. 2/3 Foreign signings down.

On the home front, we grabbed a good young defender from Zenit's reserves.

The final foreign signing is a big Kazakhi dude

Wrapping up the signings in the winter is a Russian kid. Sadly I have 2 old guys coming in July, but I must have "Signed" them at the end of their contracts instead of offered a transfer fee to their clubs. Whoops.

I normally don't mess with this aspect too much, but I did at least get some good coaches in

Last edited by Nimreitz; 18-12-2011, 10:12:AM.

Comment

Damn I remember trying to play with Anji last year but was put off by the foreign rule limit. Good signings so far... good Russian players will be very valuable. Long term goal could be to win the world cup with Russia too.

Comment

Honestly, I'm already regretting signing a foreign keeper, an entire 1 game into my career as manager. Russian keeper will be a top priority.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X