my FM thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this guy is more of your type.

He's going to be the world's best RB in a few years. Cafu jr.

Comment

That kid was at Porto on experience for a couple of weeks like one or two years ago.

Comment

Yes, I am in love with him. I actually have a similar kid

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Damn I don't know why my guys have such a low value. I can't wait for CL to start, this season I need to let the world know of the power of Cesena.

Comment

Entering the CL groups as a 4th seed gave me a real tough group! Chelsea, Lyon and Werder Bremen!

Comment

Yikes. I was bumped to the Europa League this year by Lyon, Sevilla, and Galatasaray

I dominated every game

Comment

To be fair I'm probably overreacting and will dominate most of those games.

Comment

I don't think other versions of Fm had such great representation good goal keeping. I'm seeing a big improvement in keeping now that I have ter Stegen. Its only been 3 games but he's had really good moments.

The thing is I found him while trying to search for a future captain. I looked at the youngest players with leadership skills and he was one of the only ones.

Comment

Yeah absolutely. I had Boruc and Neto for a year and a half, when I got Handanovic in the January window all of a sudden I couldn't concede if my defenders were bribed.

Comment

Cesena's first European cup game ever ended as a 2-0 win for Chelsea at their stadium ( f u calumn and azrael). The team looked nervous in the beginning and conceded two big errors which resulted in 2 goals. They had two good chances themselves but didn't score. The game was rough too and injured Paloschi for 4 months! Time for Sanogo to step up.

Comment

Haha..... Wallace, Wallyson, Willian.......... Brazilians have funny names.

Comment

I love that you're playing as Cesena by the way as they are a team I have never even considered managing! I almost forgive you for beating Chelsea!

Comment

The cool thing about Cesena is that I managed them in an older version when they were in Seria C1 or C2. Wallyson is a bust but Willian is amazing.

I started a new game because I though of a new save idea and am close to finishing the first season.. I'll post about it soon. Chelsea pissed me off in this save..

Comment

Oh, nah dude I Lost to Chelsea 2-0 in that game, not won. They beat me square and fair.

Comment

Haha it took me a second to realize you have your wages set per annum and I thought you were paying Romario 325k per week!

Also I like how you work in pounds despite being non British - always pisses me off to see FM screenshots in Euros or Dollars!

Comment

Working...
                                X