No announcement yet.

my FM thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any real life prospects in your team or mostly regens?

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
    2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• Yeah, regens.

Here's one.

Comment

• Out of curiousity, are your own youth intakes any good? I'm doing exactly the same as you, only using Instant results with Milan, and the best regen I got had a potential of 122. Disappointing to say the least

Comment

• No, they're not good enough to make my team. But that's nothing different than previous FMs.

Comment

• In my Juve game Atalanta and Roma produce a great amount of young talent. I'm only in my 5th season and Roma already have 5 or 6 170+ PA players in their youth ranks. The Atalanta youngsters are more around 150, but still very good. They also have a good youth recruitment reputation in real life. Both clubs have a rivalry with Juve so they rarely want to make the switch. I did manage to poach a few early on, but none from Roma. I considered starting a game with either Atalanta or Roma (or taking them over in the same game), but I bet I won't have the same luck.

I think Athletic Bilbao is another great club for regens. Barca and Real as well.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
            2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• I did a Shalke save and had a lot of good regens.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

• Well, in my last season I did get quite a good central midfielder, so I guess it was just ridiculously bad luck until then, but I was beginning to think there is some sort of bug in action. I had lots of regens who were good(3-4, even 5 star) according to my assistant but in Genie scout they ranged from 85 to 122. I mean...you can't misjudge someone THAT bad, can you?

In my save the best regens are scattered. The elite clubs usually have ones who may break through (apart from the one I manage, obviously) but they are more likely to appear at smaller clubs. I picked up 3 wonderkids from Ternana, Perugia and Chievo. I don't know the rest of the countries because I don't scout them that often but Hannover got a regen who wouldn't look out of place in a German World Cup squad at the age of 15

Comment

• Ugh I lost my best player to Bayern because he had a 30 mill release clause I forgot about. This is the type of thing that makes me take a few days break from the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X