No announcement yet.

Chelmsford City Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, injuries seem to be rampant. I think it may be for the best if we stay in League 2 for a bit and build a decent squad.

Comment

History has been made! We've secured 7th place, and with it the final spot for the playoff that can get us into League One! Now if only we hadn't drawn the team higher up in the Playoff spots, haha... Screenies in a minute, guys!

Comment

Here they are!

Definitely too many draws I'd say... I don't mind the losses so much because sometimes we really don't deserved to win, there are definitely better teams in this Division... But the draws are frustrating, particularly the typical last minute screamers FM has got us used to...

This is the bloke we've brought in January, who provided us with much needed goals (he got 5) when people like Phillips, Elkrem, Rooney and Mérida were injured... Works wonders in AMC or ML/AML

Pretty good squad, I reckon it can be much much better, and it will have to be if we make it to League One... As you can see, Phillips, Elkrem and Norwood were crucial, the latter getting the highest av.rating(only one above 7.00) got my ego inflated obviously haha...

Ass whoop of the season

And a major home win against future division champions Brighton; amazing stuff

Now on to the Playoff! Reactions?

Comment

Very cool. Good luck.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

1-0 Half time in leg 1 against Stockport, things are looking up!

edit: First leg went good(another injury, sur-*******-prise), now for some Mourinho-like result management away from home

Last edited by Filipower; 09-08-2010, 01:46:AM.

Comment

Not only that, we were superior This is moving from a particularly normal season into a possibility of making history

Final is against 5th placed Bournemouth... Here we go, Wembley.

Comment

Not quite as comfy as the 7-1, but still

I, really, cannot believe it, this got my FM ego skyhigh

League One, watch out

Comment

Oh ****!!!

Alright, so who wants to take over now?

Comment

Quick end of season summary then, Gary Breen finally retired; we were second in Manager of the Year in League Two; Norwood was named in Team of the Season; the board are to improve youth facilities; clubs are already coveting some of our youngest/best (ie Merida, Elrkrem) and as a last act I've signed a promising 16yo defensive midfielder. On to the next one, good luck

(I'll upload it right now)

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRCVFVF6

There it is I've saved just before defining the objectives for the new season, thought it was only fair... Good luck to whoever picks it up

Comment

congrats man well done

Comment

Don't you want to take over Mus?

Comment

Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus! Mus!

Comment

i would love to but i doubt that i could get a season finished within a week with school and everything at the moment

Comment

Haha, school in August. Friggin' hemispheres.

Comment

Working...
                                X