No announcement yet.

Chelmsford City Succession Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a quick update as I head to the opening game of the season.
    As you can see, I have decided to go for experience. They will get me out of this division. Decided to save a bit of money and keep them for wages if needed.

I appointed Gary Breen as player manager, amazed I got a player of his caliber to the club.
    Also signed Wayne Rooney's brother, the next white Pele.

Tactics:

Transfers:

Squad:
    Last edited by SeŠn D; 29-07-2010, 09:17:PM.

Comment

Are the images coming up for anyone?

Comment

The urls give a 404 file not found error.

Comment

Crap, fixed now

Comment

Didn't know Francis Benali was still listed as a player.

Comment

Update (I'll post some screenshots in a bit)

I am 19 games in. I brought in a couple of short term loans to help out the midfield, Fran Merida and Magnus Eikrem.

My tactic is now 2-3-2-1-2 (like a 4-4-2 diamond, but with the full backs as wing backs)

Without the short term signings we play a very drab effective game. With them and we can be awesome. Lee Trundle is a bizzare player. He can go games without scoring and then explode with braces and hat tricks. Kevin Phillips is steady.

I have opted to spend some of the money we had stored and sign the short termers. Merida is going to cost £2m and Magnus for 650k. I will also be adding Alan Lee on a free transfer.

I'll have a screenshot update shortly.

Comment

Comment

As you can see, without Magnus, I am ****ed. I have to wait a month and a half until he comes back.

Is there any screenshots that anyone wants to see?

Comment

Just had a whopper FA Cup match with my bogey team. Funniest thing is all 3 goals were offside.

Comment

Well, the season is over.

Check out the table:

Play Off Final:

Player Stats:

I will upload the save game soon. Just waiting to get to the date.
                      We got manager of the year.

A better manager will do a lot more with the team. I sucked big time. When I was top of the league I could never break free.

Comment

I'm back from vacaciones babies, I guess I don't mind picking it up

Comment

I'll have it uploaded in a bit. I'm going to save it early to give you a bit more time to shape your team. That's if everyone doesn't mind.

Comment

Aye, whatever you'd like man

Comment

Cool, it's uploading now. I'll link it as soon as it's done.

Comment

http://www.easy-share.com/1911751472/Succession_Game.fm

Sorry it took so long, internet is acting up on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X