Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juventino View Post
    http://www.chelmsfordcityfc.com/d/shop.html#

Currently offline. Sending them a nice e-mail and some money for shipping would probably get you a nice custom one. I'll think about it, haha. I'd say #10 Vinet , but it's VERY close.

I never saved my screenshots.
    If that doesn't work, you could also get one without a number on the back, and have it printed at some shop in your town once you get it. There's many shops (at least here) that offer printing a custom name and number on the back of any t-shirt you want.
    Last edited by Zlatan; 30-01-2015, 07:50:PM.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

• Originally posted by Filipower View Post
      "Castro", no number
      Yeah or get a training jacket with the initials printed on them: 'PC'.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

• I could imagine getting endless amounts of who is Vinet questions.

Comment

• I think we should agree that if we ever get these shirts, that we all get the exact same shirt. Maybe it freaks them out.

Comment

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chelmsford-C...item4aeb7d6ac3

Getting this is so tempting. It's cheap and getting a name and number printed at a sports shop would be very easy. The contact is listed at [email protected] (the brand of the shirt), maybe we can get a deal if he has more?

It's actually a nice looking shirt, it doesn't look like a training shirt.

Last edited by Juventino; 26-06-2015, 02:10:AM.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
            2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• It would be a nice buy. Looks good, except what is up with the neck labia flaps?

Comment

• Yeah, it looks cheap (and it is cheap). Nim didn't really like it. It'd be nice if some of us got the same shirt, I don't want to be the only one, haha. I'll keep looking for a nicer one occasionally.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Juventino View Post
                  Yeah, it looks cheap (and it is cheap). Nim didn't really like it. It'd be nice if some of us got the same shirt, I don't want to be the only one, haha. I'll keep looking for a nicer one occasionally.
                  For the Chelmsford reunion between members from Amsterdam, Porto, Toronto, Iran, Valencia, Melbourne, Dublin and I think I'm missing a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seán D View Post
                    Just a warning BTW, I have already made us the fattest/oldest team in history.

Signings so far, all on frees:
                    Kevin Phillips
                    Lee Trundle
                    Bobo Balde
                    Lee Hendrie
                    Salif Diao
                    I signed Lee Hendrie for my Sydney FC game in FM16

Forgot all about him being Chelmsford alumni!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                      The thing is that Juric almost certainly had more assists than Vinet too. He was the most incredible striker I've ever seen. The only thing I might be willing to concede is that Vinet did always seem to score in Cup Finals.
                      Vinet scored more meaningful goals than any player I've ever seen. Juric was probably a better player overall, no definitely a better player overall, but he came into a Chelmsford side that was the best in the world. Vinet made Chelmsford the best in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
                        Juric exploded.after I edited his pace. I am here to shit all over your best memories you fucks.
                        Love this just after someone posted saying that at least Juric was real. It's like if somebody came out and said Virenque, Hamilton and Ullrich were cheats, but at least Armstrong was the real deal...then BOOM

Comment

• I recall that Juric was weird because he had these great stats but would fail to consistently perform or fit in with the tactics different people tried. He only truly became good once I sacrificed some technical stats for a speed boost.

Comment

Working...
                          X