Comment

• Very fitting.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

• Experimenting with creating a heavy possession tactic

Comment

• Saw this on a website

Comment

• random question. I've installed a big logo pack for FM and everything works except the competition logos. I've tried a different one that only has logos for leagues and that didn't work either. any idea why?

Comment

• Lolz

Comment

• I just had a player injure himself "whilst attempting a pass". The pass was the kickoff

Comment

• Your pre-match training is shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mus View Post
                        I just had a player injure himself "whilst attempting a pass". The pass was the kickoff
                        That would become quite the youtube vid IRL.

Comment

• Won the league and Serie C cup double, never had a team so fully carried by 2 players before

Comment

• How did you end up at Alessandria, Mus? I noticed it's 2019 already. I started a game with them last year, but couldn't get into it.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                            2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• Started with San Marino, realized I'd done it completely wrong by the time I was in serie B with them, had Australian nationality not sanmarinese and also didn't download their league...so I took a job offered at ac Milan who were mid table in B (good job Allegri) got them up and finished second, didn't want to overtake Juve so I quit and went to City for a season to win a few trophies and raise my rep, scrounged around the serie C's all season looking for a club to go to, Alessandria were available and I thought their kits were pretty awesome so I went with it. It brought up some interesting dialogue in the media going from the EPL to Serie C, questions about ambition etc

Comment

• So I finally found the time to play FM again, and I started a game with Man Utd just to have a bit of an easy game to start with. Jolly good fun, and spectacular games like this one for example:

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Working...
                                X