Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least you had some decent players to sell, but yeah it's the worst.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• oh my gentle Jesus:

spent a while reworking the midfield setup, to see how to not have to sit back and defend deep against a superior midfield and attack ... but in the end, I decided to not be a cautious pussy, because entertaining attacking was the objective, and we had already overachieved in terms of results ... but this is beyond belief ...

and most of the other African teams are doing well too (Ghana got thrashed by the hosts) ... shame we play Cameroon next, but it guarantees at least one African team in the semis for the first time ever:

Comment

• Am I the only one who thinks the World Cup 2014 logo looks like a facepalm emoticon?

Comment

• Just need a base to this and it will look almost alike.

Comment

• hah *irony*

Comment

• My most satisfying win of the game so far, that makes it doing the double over Milan for the season.

Strange season Milan were champions in the 1st season and were unstoppable now their languishing in mid-table, Roma just above the relegation zone, of the big teams only Juve fighting for the title. Currently its a 3 horse race between 1st Juve 2nd Lazio 3rd Palermo, had a stutter midway through the season but am on a good run and can hopefully nick it at the end.

Comment

• Well, I'm curious, so it's time to cheat. Started up a new game as unemployed and going on holiday until December 2015 to scout for young players.

Comment

• http://www.thedugout.net/community/s...8&postcount=46

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You go girl

Comment

• So I finally got the time to play my At. Madrid game a little further. Just two months into the second season and things are going pretty well. Top of the league, unbeaten and with only 2 goals conceded. Only disappointment was a 2-1 loss in Turin versus Juventus for the CL, which was compensated with a 5-1 victory at home to Lille two weeks later.

On top of that I got this super-exciting youngster coming through my youth academy. He's only sixteen and already has some pretty impressive stats on all departments.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

• Wow, amazing prospect. Going to look great in Purple and White.

Comment

• Just started a new game with Southampton lo and behold look who i face in the first friendly game. I'm sure Nim is interested to see who scored a hat-trick and was man of the match, got him on trial at the moment.

Comment

• hahaha, USA USA USA!!!

DeMerit is from Green Bay, Wisconsin too if I'm not mistaken. Always liked him as a player; he's a real warrior out there. Never the most talented player, but he's so determined.

Comment

• I've done it!

For the first time have managed to win every tournament in one season. 7 out of 7 possible titles.

Community Shield 1 of 7 - Check
                              The first of many finals agains Man City this season. I lost the Premiership to City last year after being almost 15 points ahead mid-season. Got my revenge this season and started by winning the Community Shield.

UEFA Super Cup 2 of 7 - Check
                              I was really suprised I won the Champions League the previous season cause I didn't think the was ready for it. I started the international season the same way as I finished the previous one, by winning the Super Cup against Udinese, barely.

FIFA Club World Cup 3 of 7 - Check
                              This tournament is almost always a walk in the park for European teams and I thought it was going to be that for me too after winning the semi-final 8-0. But Corinthinas was tougher than expected and the winning goal came late in the match from my new Spanish signing.

League Cup 4 of 7 - Check
                              Used only reserves and youths until the semi-finals, that's when I started to think that I was actually in route to win 7 out of 7 and wouldn't take the risk anymore and used the first squad to ensure the fourth title of the season.

FA Cup 5 of 7 - Check
                              Second final against Man City and the second win aswell, I was determined to take my revenge from last season because losing that league title was damn frustrating when I was ahead by so much. No problem securing the 5th title.

UEFA Champions League 6 of 7 - Check
                              The Champions League final was of course against City and this time I really got my revenge. Totally humiliated Mark Hughes' men and won the Champions League for the second time in a row, which I never have done before either. The sixth title was in the house.

League Champions 7 of 7 - Check
                              And of course, the payback time to all the times in the Premiership for ruining the last season, absolutely dominating with over 100 points and 17 points down to Arsenal on second. Lost two games during the season, one against Chelsea and one against Man City (those bastards), so I didn't make it undefeated, but what the hell.

This is by far the greatest achievement I ever have managed and I feel I'm done with this team now, so I guess I won't be playing FM (10) for some time, at least not with that Liverpool team. I can never top that season, neither can you Hodgon.

-- Thanks to SteauA for the sig, I'll never change it.--

Comment

• I've done that.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X