Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it really is quite harder when I only have 4 subs, 2 of them being GKs and all of my squad is at 88% fitness. I'm fighting relegation with Juve ffs.

Comment

I'm scared to get it.

Comment

haha, I've attended Albania - Sweden match and this is the comment I got after that

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Bara, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Comment

I just finished my first season with OGC Nice Cte d'Azur - won the league and the league cup.

I signed Kallon on a free and "bought" a Moroccan for 0 from a feeder club. Best transfer was Andr Gignac (striker), bought for 4.5m at the start of the season but I just lost him to Arsenal for 30m. In the market for a new striker now, was going to get Roger Palacio but Boca want 22.5m for him. I'll take some screenshots next time I've got the game running.

Comment

Originally posted by bybuti View Post
            haha, I've attended Albania - Sweden match and this is the comment I got after that
            That is cool.

Comment

In my third season now with OGC Nice, won the French title the first two seasons. Got knocked out the CL group stage in the second season, but got into the UEFA Cup with this pretty epic victory over Celtic: (my group was Celtic, Barcelona & Bayern!)

My group stage this year is a bit easier: Chelsea, CSKA Moscow and Rangers. I beat CSKA and Rangers in the first two games (each 1-0) and then drew 2-2 with Chelsea at home which was pretty surprising, until I played them away:

I also have a feeder club in the same division as me which is useful - I've nabbed these two players off them for free:

I switch my tactics between 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-2-2. I think the key on this game is to not use the forward-run arrows as it tires the players out a lot (and leads to injuries because of the lowered condition). I also make the central defenders "run backwards" - that way they don't get caught out too high up the pitch.

Comment

Ha, I first read it as you had Bayern, Barca and Celtic in your UEFA Cup group. That would be one hell of a group in the UEFA Cup.

-- Thanks to SteauA for the sig, I'll never change it.--

Comment

AAS!!!!
                  Attached Files

-- Thanks to SteauA for the sig, I'll never change it.--

Comment

Heading into winter break. Game is pretty realistic now with the 9.3 patch. And no, I'm not saying that just because I'm winning.

Attached Files

Comment

Oh but you are.
                      Id post a pic, but I'm playing with an unknown German Div2 club and trying to build a team for the future while trying to avoid relegation (still in s1) with very limited funds. Not much to brag about just yet..

Comment

Originally posted by ļאָ View Post
                        Oh but you are.
                        Id post a pic, but I'm playing with an unknown German Div2 club and trying to build a team for the future while trying to avoid relegation (still in s1) with very limited funds. Not much to brag about just yet..
                        Good luck to you in building up an unknown team. SI have made it hard as **** to build up a small team now.

Anyway...

Probably my favorite result from before my winter break.

Comment

yeah, I know, unless I play with ALL my starters (means no injuries which is with this years FM something..its just not possbile) I can't even hope for more than a draw, and I get the feeling the fans are gonna start hating me soon unless I start beating something-ich teams with 5 goals

Comment

Well, your fans might not be so critical of your team. What does the board expect of your team? Usually fans expect just a little more than your board. If you're trying to avoid relegation, your fans won't get too disheartened by results.

Comment

What Bullsh*t. I lose 12-13 on penalties in the Coppa Italia final. Of course the Sampdoria players don't miss any of their thirteen penalties and I miss the last one.

Comment

YEAH!!!!! I just completed the greatest season ever. First the League: The draw came at Dinamo Kiev on match day 27, a 19 year old missed a sitter in the 86th minute for me

And in Europe...

Took the Cup too of course. I have a lot of great talent lined up for the future, but I'm thinking about jumping ship if the right offer comes through. I could probably buy the best young players on my team combined for under 75M. Offers are going to pour in for everybody this summer, and I know I could never replicate what I did this year.

Oh, and check out all the euro qualifiers from Ukraine this year. You're welcome UPL.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Working...
                                X