Pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help

Hi, I'm playing fifa manager 13 with Barca. I need help about training schedule. How would I increase team work performance? What does " Run Channels " mean? I want my team to play slowly with holding possession. But whenever they get ball they pass very quickly to the front and try to score as like counter attack. Especially, I need a clear idea about the defense. I want my LB, LCD, RCD, RB & DM to defend together. So, which training schedule should I follow to make that possible? Also, if possible, pls help me about a balancing defense line & position Bias. Pls help me. I'm really having problem with the defense.

I don't play FIFA Manager, I play Football manager so I could tell you the tactical options to achieve your results in Football manager but unfortunately can't about your game. Perhaps you can go to a bigger FIFA Manager forum for that because this one is very inactive.

The only thing I can answer is that "Run Channels" means the attacker running through the gap of two defenders, going a bit wide. For example running between the LCD and LB. This creates confusion on which defender should pick up your attacker and of course requires your player to drift wide a bit.

Comment

Thank u very much mate for the help. Ur effort would really do a great favor for me. At least I could learn what " Run Channels " really is. By the way, talking about football manager 13, I once downloaded it from skidrowgames.com. But it crashes every now & then during playing. Can u help me with the downloading link of it's latest patch? I heard they fixed the crashes. Once again thanx for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by deholovi View Post
        Thank u very much mate for the help. Ur effort would really do a great favor for me. At least I could learn what " Run Channels " really is. By the way, talking about football manager 13, I once downloaded it from skidrowgames.com. But it crashes every now & then during playing. Can u help me with the downloading link of it's latest patch? I heard they fixed the crashes. Once again thanx for the help.

Sorry, no illegal download talk is allowed on the forum.

Comment

Working...
        X