Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really get the game...I got it recently...but don't know how it works. It's so complicated. Do you...actually get to play, like on Fifa 08?

Comment

And also, is there any way to put Fifa Manager 08's team lists into Fifa 08?

Comment

can anyone one help me with sacking fix??? where can i get that patch??????

We Are The Kings Of Europe!!!

Comment

Hi,i'm new here and my username is chrisoleh.
          I liked to ask some questions about FIFA Manager 2009(anyone playing that version?)
          i need to know why my Misc is always decreasing every week?I tried to transfer money from Transfer and Construction Costs but if i transfer more,the board will have no intention to transfer more money to Misc.Please help.
          Second,it said that i'm lack of staffs,but I need to extend my Club Centre,this takes a lot of money,any way to solve this?
          Thanks

Comment

hurm...thanx guys for all the tips on financial management..
            can any1 help me on the team training part
            is there any obvious relation between trainin and the the team gameplay

Comment

Training

Hi all,

I am a new member and I have a question regarding trainings.

As you know we can set a long term training but also we can set the training of individual players. I don't understand how they don't neutralize each others. I mean I set fitness in long term training but then set eg. a skill training for the individuals. What will he be trained? Are these trainings conected to each others or what are their effect in the above case?

Thanks for any valuable answer.

PS. I would add even a 3rd training setting possibility: when you set the 3 training group. It creates an even more complicated situation. 3 settings and all of them can be completely different. How will my poor players know what to train?
              Last edited by Poszi; 10-11-2009, 02:05:PM.

Comment

good tips

Comment

thx for the tips...
                  by the way. any1 can provide me fifa manager 2010 cd-key?

Comment

I must ask...
                    On this photo
                    http://www.serbian-warez.in.rs/showt...d=20089&page=1

Can somebody tell me how to set MC player like Lampard here and ST player like Drogba? I don't see this option when I go on 1st team players and click on tactics
                    Is this while playing match or what?

Comment

Fifa manager 11-loan help

Hi
                      How do you bid for a player on loan who is not on the loan list?
                      I wanted to bring someone on loan but can only bid to buy???

Comment

i have some 1 billion in my club budget,i bought arsenal and buyed gerrard,terry,cassillas and pique,out of every 5 matches i lose to one even if that team is worst.
                        Your thread is very helpful,thanks and keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi i am new help me please!

Originally posted by proxnet View Post
                          it depends on what sort of challenge you would want. To win trophies or to save a club from relegation.
                          hi proxnet i live in kolkata. I hav started a new club but sold it aftr 20 months.i hav joined west ham. I think its an easy challenge so should i start a new game.

Comment

Hey i never played fm 11 can u tell me that we can play the match or just watch like a manager!

Comment

Very useful.

Comment

I have a question:

I own a club and my funds are 1.7 Millions, i took a loan so i can buy an extra player or two, but a screen appeared so i can add the loan to exact areas like transfer or salary, i found that my transfer budget is 12+ millions. So can anyone explain this ?!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X