This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career

Guys while browsing the contents of the config.dat file i found career.ini this is what i found inside that

// if you want it to be N seasons
    NUM_SEASONS_IN_CAREER = 15

so r u guys thinking what i am thinking?

Comment

Are you saying we can extend career mode? Dunno cause of new players...

www.fansfifa.net - FROM PORTUGAL TO THE WORLD

Comment

you might be able to extend it, but who knows if that will cause the game to crash once you start the 16th season.

[Official Site of the Rochester Stampede]
        Rhinos Founded: 1996
        League Champions: 98',00',01' - Open Cup Champs: 99'

STRONG PROUND DEFIANT
        WE'RE RHINOS TILL WE DIE
        NEVER QUIT NEVER SURRENDER

Comment

wat are the career mode regions? if possible can sum1 post a screen shot?

Comment

FIFA 2005 Hands-On Preview

He played the full game alreayd, and he confirmed that you must start with a Division 2 team..
            guess that ends the mystery?

Personally, I reckon tahts a stupid idea..
            hopefully they'll have a season mode which is like career without the manager side of it......

else, not much point getting the game..
            i will NEVER be motivated enough to go through multiple seasons with some Dvision 2 team before getting to play as Man Utd... (also the reason I ain't playing Master League in Winning 11)...

HOPEFULLY, there is some last minute changes to this and let the users choose...
            MANCHESTER UNITED - EPL 2006/2007 Champion

Comment

the simulation is there for a good reason, so you can just fast-forward your matches for a couple of seasons and hopefully you can move up the divisions quickly enough...

i'll take my time...no real hurry anyway, and i'm guessing i'll be playing the whole matches...that way i'll enjoy myself even more, i'm sure

Comment

hopefully EA will maybe have an unlockable option which will allow the player to start in the top division with team of his/her choice.
                Khilafah!! Khilafah!! Khilafah!!

http://www.hizb.org.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by shrekiejai
                  FIFA 2005 Hands-On Preview

He played the full game alreayd, and he confirmed that you must start with a Division 2 team..
                  guess that ends the mystery?

Personally, I reckon tahts a stupid idea..
                  hopefully they'll have a season mode which is like career without the manager side of it......

else, not much point getting the game..
                  i will NEVER be motivated enough to go through multiple seasons with some Dvision 2 team before getting to play as Man Utd... (also the reason I ain't playing Master League in Winning 11)...

HOPEFULLY, there is some last minute changes to this and let the users choose...
                  What if you want to manage a club (say FC Basel) who has no 2nd divison?? Who would you be starting with then?
                  *sig removed by moderator. 300x100 pixel and 60kb limit.*

Comment

thats why there regions instead of leagues theylle probably but like spanish division 2 with another countries league who dont have division 2 and so on.

Comment

Certainly EA must realize that a lot of people wanna play as their favourite team right away and do so for many seasons with all the manager aspects.
                      It would have been so easy to implement... I really do not understand why they didnīt.
                      Itīs just bad service.

Comment

because no one plays as division one teams ea want everyone to play with every team or wat will be the point of getting all lincenses and if ea removed the lower leagues i bet people will be complaining

Comment

Originally posted by chris007as
                          because no one plays as division one teams ea want everyone to play with every team or wat will be the point of getting all lincenses and if ea removed the lower leagues i bet people will be complaining

plus u can see the difference between the division 2 and d1 teams
                          Knuck if u buck boy!

Comment

Originally posted by chris007as
                            Actually the reason they included the division one teams is because there was so much demand for them. I don't think they were worried about people not playing with certain teams.

Comment

If you want to play as a top team you can play as them in the league and cup modes. But if you want to play them in career mode you'll have to work your way up. It is career mode after all and all careers begin at the bottom and work there way up.
                              www.fifa06online.com

Comment

If you play as league mode, do u get all the other tournaments (eg. CL and all that)

actually, what are the differences between career and league?
                                MANCHESTER UNITED - EPL 2006/2007 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X