Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Centre Bugs & Errors: Post'em Here!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed cc with winzip and ticket USE FOLDER NAMES and i installed it in a newly created folder and still it didn't start.
    Fifa rulezzz

Comment

i transfereg Barthez from MU to Marseille. in cc everything looked fine, but in the game... barthez didn't left and marseille rosters now has 8 subs! and gk position desapeard. marseille now has 3 Drogba's very interesting
      well, but in general cc is good...

Comment

Hey anybody has the same problem ? When I create a new player or transfer from "Free Agent" to a new team I cant put him in the First team when I start a Career, and I cant buy too.

Comment

CHau! when I scrolled through the kit types of juve, I passed ''crowd A'' and immediately I got the message that there was a fatal error in cc2004.exe, and needed to be closed...

PLease fix it! because that those filea aren't edited ( the crowd files )

Comment

Originally posted by dipbhattacharya
            U mean it is impossible in fifa2004 ?

I will be dead then
            yep. impossible last year. impossible this year.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
            Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
            Visit my DVD Collection
            MoviesOnline Contributor

Comment

I have been updating my rosters and making a few attribute changes here and there. When I get into the game I have clones of players. Man U will have 2 Gary Nevilles, 2 Rios, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bambergrob
                I installed cc with winzip and ticket USE FOLDER NAMES and i installed it in a newly created folder and still it didn't start.
                Try restarting your PC, some people have had luck with it.
                http://www.talksoccer.net/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Mandeville_Slim
                  I have been updating my rosters and making a few attribute changes here and there. When I get into the game I have clones of players. Man U will have 2 Gary Nevilles, 2 Rios, etc.
                  Guys who have problems with "cloned" players like this, did you use other editors or patches prior to CC2004?

I am interested to know just to eliminate the possibility of the DB files got corrupted. That would save me from spending hours debugging something that's not CC2004 issue.

Comment

I got a problem that i havenīt seen anyone describe before, I get the CC to work and havenīt had any problems with it when it comes to making changes in the actual editor, but as soon as I have made a change i canīt play a game in Fifa, for example now I have renamed one of the teams in the italian second leauge and edited two players in it, and when I start the game it works, I can also start a new career and everything works, the teamname is altered in the game just as I changed it (has changed Como to AC Corona) but when I try to play a game Fifa exits back to desktop.....

As soon as I restore the original fifa.db file the game works again but as soon as I make a change in CC it is impossible to actually play a game because it exits back to desktop...

and it doesnt matter how big a change you make,if you edit a whole team or just edits on player, Fifa exits to desktop as soon as you try to play a game

does anyone have the same problem,and maybe a solution ?

(I have already reinstalled the whole game but that didnīt help)

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by chau
                      Guys who have problems with "cloned" players like this, did you use other editors or patches prior to CC2004?

I am interested to know just to eliminate the possibility of the DB files got corrupted. That would save me from spending hours debugging something that's not CC2004 issue.
                      Yes, I used an editor before the CC2004 came out. After using CC2004 I'm having the same problems; cloned players, disappearing goalkeepers etc...
                      Any help on this issue will be much appreciated.
                      Thanks.
                      http://www.talksoccer.net/forum/

Comment

Re: Little bug...

Originally posted by mutiger
                        Chau,

Great work from the "Grand old Man" of FIFA editors. I just had one problem with the editor. I went to add a player from the "Free Agent" file to a team, and got an error message that said the program had encountered a serious error and needed to be shut down. So...what do you think?

Otherwise, wonderful stuff as always.

Cheers,
                        mutiger
                        Thanks for the compliments

As for the crash, would you be able to give me the steps to reproduce it please? The more details you give me, the better chance I have of fixing it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie1
                          I got a problem that i havenīt seen anyone describe before, I get the CC to work and havenīt had any problems with it when it comes to making changes in the actual editor, but as soon as I have made a change i canīt play a game in Fifa, for example now I have renamed one of the teams in the italian second leauge and edited two players in it, and when I start the game it works, I can also start a new career and everything works, the teamname is altered in the game just as I changed it (has changed Como to AC Corona) but when I try to play a game Fifa exits back to desktop.....

As soon as I restore the original fifa.db file the game works again but as soon as I make a change in CC it is impossible to actually play a game because it exits back to desktop...

and it doesnt matter how big a change you make,if you edit a whole team or just edits on player, Fifa exits to desktop as soon as you try to play a game

does anyone have the same problem,and maybe a solution ?

(I have already reinstalled the whole game but that didnīt help)

cheers
                          Does this happen when you modify a particular team or it happens with any team/player?

Comment

LIttle bug details

Hello friend...good to talk to you again...

Here's exactly what happened...I found Boaz Myhill in the Free Agent section of the editor. I opened the English 2 League where Wycombe Wanderers are, and then placed my cursor over the highlited Mr. Myhill, and slid him over the Wycombe team name, as I had done with several other players, not in the Free Agent list. This time, I got the error message "The program has encountered a serious problem and needs to close"...and then the program closed before I could even close it myself.

I did not go back and try to transfer anyone else from the Free Agent list to another team through any other method...the old highlite and slide trick might not work with Free Agents...I'm not sure.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
                            mutiger
                            "Oedipus, as you know, is the tragic Greek king who killed his father and married his mother — a sequence of events that seldom turns out well."

-NBC commentator Bob Costas' summation of Oedipus Rex during coverage of the Olympic opening ceremonies.

Comment

Right guys i may be missing something, but my download goes into a winrar file, but how do install from there? do i have to extract the cc.exe or am i missing a file or do i just double click cc.exe and edit from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnymac10462
                                Right guys i may be missing something, but my download goes into a winrar file, but how do install from there? do i have to extract the cc.exe or am i missing a file or do i just double click cc.exe and edit from there?
                                You need tu extract all the files into a specific folder called Creation Centre 2004 for example, and then run CC2004.exe and just edit and enjoy !!

Comment

Working...
                                X