Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Centre Bugs & Errors: Post'em Here!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by O-car
    How come youre not able to enable gk kits for 1st divison teams?? was gonna put the west ham goalie kit in the game but I cant enable the kit

    you cant enable kits for teams that dont have them


    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

    Stand by Me

    Visit my Movies Blog
    Visit my DVD Collection
    MoviesOnline Contributor

    Comment


    • #17
      that sucks! youd think EA could atleast put that feature into the game

      Comment


      • #19
        CC crasging when trying to "Add Player"

        Originally posted by P Keane
        Thanks for the advice. Any ideas as to why certain leagues and or 'create a player' would/are causing the program to crash?
        Thanks in adance.
        I had the same thing about "Add Player" featsure it crashes the cc but other wise all the other featsures work well.

        Comment


        • #20
          its not Chau's fault.

          nobody actually can put new files to the game. and EA didnt even tell him how (:/)


          "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
          Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

          Stand by Me

          Visit my Movies Blog
          Visit my DVD Collection
          MoviesOnline Contributor

          Comment


          • #21
            Re: CC crasging when trying to "Add Player"

            Originally posted by abdu-milan2002
            I had the same thing about "Add Player" featsure it crashes the cc but other wise all the other featsures work well.
            A fix for that should be posted soon.

            Sorry for the inconvenience

            Comment


            • #22
              yeah. weird bug.
              never happened to me nor any of the other betatesters (:/)


              "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
              Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

              Stand by Me

              Visit my Movies Blog
              Visit my DVD Collection
              MoviesOnline Contributor

              Comment


              • #23
                where should we copy those 2 files?

                Comment


                • #24
                  i cant change the sleeve-lenghth.......
                  dose anyone have this problem?

                  help

                  dose it work with ECPDBI editor well?
                  dip

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Re: Re: CC crasging when trying to "Add Player"

                    Originally posted by chau
                    A fix for that should be posted soon.

                    Sorry for the inconvenience
                    Thanks for stepping forward and addressing these issues. You have shown much more professionalism than certain (to remain nameless) corporate software developers.
                    Last edited by P Keane; 06-01-2004, 09:22:AM.

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Originally posted by chris8875
                      where should we copy those 2 files?
                      FIFA.DB to EA SPORTS\FIFA 2004\DATA\CMN\

                      and the language file (eg. ENG.D to EA SPORTS\FIFA 2004\DATA\CMN\FE

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        i just replaced the 2 files and it worked..thanks, and anyone using the hidden face patch from socceraccess, u might need to re-install it to get it working again.


                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Hi
                          I think that there is very weird bug in CC 2004.
                          I didn't saw any way to CREATE my own team and to import it some league.
                          I can only edit teams.
                          But i can't creat my own nor create league ot tournament.
                          I think that is right to call this .

                          EDITION CENTER 2004 cause you cant create nothing .
                          And i'm disappointed that there isn't image of the player in whole size to see what changes i make.
                          I see only the head

                          I hope that will be patch for CC or something like that.
                          "The Great Man Is He That Does Not Lose His Child's Heart"
                          http://pes4.headoff.com

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by Hakeem
                            its not Chau's fault.

                            nobody actually can put new files to the game. and EA didnt even tell him how (:/)
                            yeh, Im not mad at him, Im just pissed off at EA. You were able to enable the 3rdkits and gk kits for teams that werent assigned to them in fifa 2003

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              Originally posted by mike86
                              Hi
                              I think that there is very weird bug in CC 2004.
                              I didn't saw any way to CREATE my own team and to import it some league.
                              I can only edit teams.
                              But i can't creat my own nor create league ot tournament.
                              I think that is right to call this .

                              EDITION CENTER 2004 cause you cant create nothing .
                              And i'm disappointed that there isn't image of the player in whole size to see what changes i make.
                              I see only the head

                              I hope that will be patch for CC or something like that.

                              read the thread man, there is no add team function and I explained why already.


                              dipbhattacharya: no program can work out the sleeves problem.


                              "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
                              Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

                              Stand by Me

                              Visit my Movies Blog
                              Visit my DVD Collection
                              MoviesOnline Contributor

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X