Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Centre Bugs & Errors: Post'em Here!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that the face ID number has to be between 50 and 650
    And you can't change the club logo in CC 2004
    sigpic

Comment

• thanks for the help... but if i can't change the logo in CC2004, where can i then change it...???
      Last edited by Budde89; 27-09-2004, 09:50:PM.
      Thomas Budde
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      Milan ROCKS
      Madrid SUXX
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >

Comment

• http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthrea...25#post1478025

Check out that thread
        sigpic

Comment

• CC04 was good but after doing months on updating on it theres always some type of error going on and so i stoped play fifa 04 so i got 05 which is awesome and cant wait for the CC

Comment

• Hey there. Bit of a problem with the editor. I want to change some of the appearances of some of my players - nothing major, just a few hairstyle/colour changes here and there, as a lot of the defaults are just plain wrong. But whatever I do, it tells me to "select a valid Specific Face ID". How the hell do I do this? I don't even want to change the face, I just want to change the hair. But it's asking me for an ID. The box that it appears to be trying to make me put the ID into, though, is a box that accepts a filename. What file? What can I do? Help!

EDIT : Never mind. It is actually changing the player hairstyles, even though that annoying dialogue box is coming up every time I do...

I too have had the problem of team management being completely buggered up - players just being dumped in the reserves when you try and switch them. It seems the only way around is to use the editor to create your formation, annoyingly...
            Last edited by geekrock82; 10-11-2004, 05:58:AM.
            "The joy of seeing Yuri Gagarin flying in space is only superseded by the joy of a good penalty save." - Lev Yashin

www.sebpatrick.co.uk | liverpool741.wordpress.com

Comment

• Well, mine doesn't work at all. When I try to open the .exe, it only shows a message saying "Message_NotInstalled" and then another message saying that "the program has encountered a problem and needs to close..." and stuff. As if it had opened.

What should I do in this case?

Comment

• Putting Faces

I was creating a player and I went to make it's appearance, so I inserted an already-created player's head, David Villa, into my created player and Creation Centre kicked me off. What can I do?

Comment

• I can't edit the faces of the players. I try to change a few things but they look the same when I open the so-called Creation Centre again.

But who cares? EA Sports don't give a damn, they just want our money and the guys who made the Creation Centre doesn't even bother to visit this site and come up with a decent reply why the Creation Centre is so crappy.

Comment

• Hey All i got a problem

Right here's the prob.. I can open CC 2004 all fine fine choose to add Turku from Galatasary and add him to Hammarby, I then save the db and whan I start the game he appears but when I go to add himto the starting 11 players dissapear i.e. add him as striker and the whole striker position dissapears. (He is still in the turkish international squad)

Can I get someone to give a helping hand

Much appreciated

Comment

• big error....

Comment

• burberry c

UGG Memorable Argyle History Driving Uggs,burberry scarf sale
                        Ugg hunter wellingtons have been popular as being the Nineteen seventies. The boots became popular as soon as people within australia realized that these boots presented the intention of instantly temperatures rising their paws when asked. Better may be a twice challenged covering regarding complexion by means of bear hair also as well as fleece jacket on the other instrument. This valuable provides the actual thermostatic aspect from the more desirable, therefore helping to make the actual warmest potential shoes. This recognition, the craze of the hiking footwear evolved all over the world,burberry cashmere scarf sale.
                        Ugg shoes are not a new product; but, they need end up more popular then ever,toms sale. Just recently Uggs has turned into a fashion leader utilizing very good patterns when the Uggs Antique cardy as well as the Ugg Typical Argyle,toms sale. Due to this global recognition craze additionally, the significant require for the reason that, boots and shoes manufacturers have got all the way up building counterfeit Uggs made from cowhide rather then more attractive. If you plan to acquire genuine hunter wellies,burberry jackets, you will need to comprehend where you could get him or her from a reliable source.
                        The fairly original boots was disbursed as a result of any Melbourne processing enterprise labeled Ugg boot. For the reason that happen to be discharged into the court generally known as Aussie Diploma Footwear. Ugg boot moreover causes sheepskin men's in addition to trainers.
                        A further reliable brand name about sheep skin " booties " is Canterbury Wool felt due to Nz. This company happens to be generating Ugg boot in excess of Years. The manufacturer known and then the company's hunter wellingtons might be longlasting.
                        To get yourself a couple of true Ugg sheepskin boots antique Argyle shoes by both of which suppliers, you can easily visit one of the internet black-jack shoe shops the fact that bring a lot of these genuine designs. Some of these on the web athletic shoe reps are able to offer announcement on your hottest general trends, corresponding styles and additionally care and attention goods for these particular "gottahave" Ugg boots.
                        Find Out More
                        For 100 % free Recommendation,Ideas and knowledge Traditional Argyle Boots

Comment

• Is this topic alive? Good. XD
                          Has anyone find the answer to the "message_notinstalled" error?
                          Pleaaseee... i ve been waiting an answer for 10 years!!

Comment

Working...
                          X