X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yer i've done a bicycle, was alrite

can somebody help me with the SHIFT moves on PC

also is it even possible to get behind a defence, its impossible. i can only score from crosses and from long range

Comment

assuming the player is facing the right of your screen pressing c+shift plus the following arrow keys(if theres more then 1 arrow keys press it one by one)
      up = left stepover
      down = right stepover
      up, down = left stepover followed by a push to right
      down,up= mirror of above
      left,up=drags the ball behind using right leg then push it to his left
      left,down=mirror of above
      left,right=drags the ball back then push it forward
      right,up,left= 360 degrees spin
      right.down,left = miror of above

theres many more other tricks

note that these keys are applicable only when the player is facing the right of your screen.if he is facing other direction the keys are complete different.it all dpends on where he is facing for example if his back is facing you(ie he is facing the front) then the keys for left stepover is left right stepover is right.
      practise those move in training
      Last edited by pzh85; 06-11-2003, 03:34:PM.

Comment

can you do any other moves when ur running instead of that gay step move with shift?

Comment

yeah.. u got to press shift+c for a split second and then do ur arrow keys stuff.. after that let go of ur ****+c to allow ur player 2 sprint..

Comment

oops.. its shift not sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by zull
              yer i've done a bicycle, was alrite

can somebody help me with the SHIFT moves on PC

also is it even possible to get behind a defence, its impossible. i can only score from crosses and from long range
              how the hell did u do e bicycle?

Comment

pzh is a great cheat, but is a little difficult press 3 keys in the game... I hvn't a game pad.

Portal Cadista - Foro Cadista

Comment

i lose the ball everytime i do a trick..how? as in the ball is pushed too far in front..

Comment

Originally posted by sudhan
                    i lose the ball everytime i do a trick..how? as in the ball is pushed too far in front..
                    I have the same problem...Only once i got pass the defender...

Comment

use the walk button maybe? it is r2 on my gamepad.
                      fastest browser there is.

Comment

can u guys give me that list for the PS2 and everytime i try a move the defender steals from me to, is it that I'm doing it wrong or arre they just that good.

26-12-0

$First Learn the Meaning of what you say, and only then Speak$

Comment

Originally posted by sudhan
                          how the hell did u do e bicycle?
                          i duno, the ball was just crossed in and i held d and arrow towards goal and it did it

Comment

Ok here's a few...they are mentioned above, but this is for a gamepad....

All tricks are done using the R2 button, which is the slow walk button.
                            While holding the button, use the right analog stick and do the following:
                            UP + DOWN = stepover and flick the ball diagonally forward
                            DOWN + UP = same, but opposite direction
                            UP + UP = Stepover and flick the ball sideways
                            DOWN + DOWN = same as above, but opposite direction
                            LEFT + UP/DOWN = Pulls the ball back and then either pushes it behind leg, or pushes it ahead a bit....depends on foot.

I tried doing a 360 like pzh mentions above, but couldn't get it to work.
                            With all these, you have to flick the stick really quickly, and not all players can do them, they trip over the ball sometimes.
                            USA National Team Forever!(1 cap so far...against Mexico!)
                            And go Colorado Rapids!!!!!! And Blackburn Rovers!!!!

Comment

I don't know if this has been mentioned but to shoot the ball low to the ground on PS2 hold R2 and then hit shoot

Comment

A good way to get space when your wing has the ball. When you are about 30-40 yards from the goal use the OTB and send the striker nearest to the wingman up into space in the up wing, send him a through ball and you should have enough space to get a cross in. This seems to work for me when the defense is backed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X