X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is revolutionary

Comment

well dont forget guys when EA touch a game code they can correct 2 or 3 bugs but make new ones.

Always get some idiot turning it into a FIFA vs PES3. just enjoy both, or keep your mouth shut
      Last edited by alochner; 05-11-2003, 08:13:PM.

Comment

Wow, I will receive the game via the post, tomorrow morning. Thanks for the update Matt!
        Last edited by machiavellian04; 05-11-2003, 09:24:PM.
        "...and what folly is this - toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton (former Chief of Staff- NY Times).

Comment

Originally posted by alochner

Always get some idiot turning it into a FIFA vs PES3. just enjoy both, or keep your mouth shut
          Well said, I'm going to do just that (enjoy both of them)!
          They both have their own strengths and weaknesses- neither is perfect.
          Last edited by machiavellian04; 05-11-2003, 09:25:PM.
          "...and what folly is this - toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton (former Chief of Staff- NY Times).

Comment

Originally posted by alochner

your the idiot if you think this pacth will make the game perfect!
            and you are an even more idiot if you think this pacth will not bring more bugs!

and show some respect before starting to call me idiot, my thread has not pes vs fifa.
            sigpic
            Sporting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AcillateM
              your the idiot if you think this pacth will make the game perfect!
              and you are an even more idiot if you think this pacth will not bring more bugs!

and show some respect before starting to call me idiot, my thread has not pes vs fifa.
              Don't be surprised not to be "respected "by people when 90% of your threads are pamphlets against Fifa and are obviously pro Konami oriented
              The only time you find the game interesting is when it deals about the Portuguese Mega Patch from Mouta who is, as I've read a great fan of 2004 !
              The EA fix patch is not OUT YET, that you begin to bash it
              A very constructive mentality for someone who has almost 1000 posts !
              Last edited by Jomi; 05-11-2003, 11:12:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomi
                Don't be surprised not to be "respected "by people when 90% of your threads are pamphlets against Fifa and are obviously pro Konami oriented
                The only time you find the game interesting is when it deals about the Portuguese Mega Patch from Mouta who is, as I've read a great fan of 2004 !
                The EA fix patch is not OUT YET, that you begin to bash it
                A very constructive mentality for someone who has almost 1000 posts !
                Well i have this mentality becouse im a fan since 96 and i know what are the EA potentiality to bugs.
                sigpic
                Sporting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well i have this mentality becouse im a fan since 96 and i know what are the EA potentiality to bugs.
                  I still dont' understand your opinions... last year you had a worst game and you don't criticized it that much...

www.fansfifa.net - FROM PORTUGAL TO THE WORLD

Comment

erm is there a change in the online system too???? i find it too user unfrenly

Comment

if u guys play warcraft3 b4 u will noe wat i mean... findin games is so much easier...chattin too.. join channel, tournments n other stuff.... n best is battlenet is FOC while EA is onli free for 1 yr

Comment

its simple mouta most of us so called EA haters and PES fan boys are really sad to see year after year a great potencial like fifa series wasted, all of us want a better fifa the difrence its one of us think that complaining, pointing bugs give sugesstions COMPARING to other soccer games its a positive way to show that fifa series can be better....others think that saying "fifa n" its mutch better then "fifa n-1" and give sugestions its enough.
                        sigpic
                        Sporting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its should be a big patch,
                          looking forward!

Comment

its simple mouta most of us so called EA haters and PES fan boys are really sad to see year after year a great potencial like fifa series wasted, all of us want a better fifa the difrence its one of us think that complaining, pointing bugs give sugesstions COMPARING to other soccer games its a positive way to show that fifa series can be better....others think that saying "fifa n" its mutch better then "fifa n-1" and give sugestions its enough.
                            man oh man...fifa n and fifa n-1...i'm not sure but i think that qualifies for the nerdiest comment ever to be posted in a SG forum...

but i agree with you nonetheless...just don't go putting FIFA all looking arcadey as PES...please leave it as good as seems to be now instead of trying to appeal to coin-op fanatics...

but as Dennis Miller says, "that's just my opinion...i could be wrong..."

Comment

Good news

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X