Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can some body tell me why no Champions League? UEFA Cup? World Cup? Euro Cup? even you play career mode, theres only have league cup in your fixture. is it true the first session we unable to play Champions League or there is no Champions League in the game?
    Manchester United Football Club

Comment

Originally posted by [mouta-FCP]
      Great Great news, this year EA cares about us...
      please!? More like EA cares enough to put things into the game that shouldve been there when it was released........
      USA National Team Forever!(1 cap so far...against Mexico!)
      And go Colorado Rapids!!!!!! And Blackburn Rovers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bahnzo
        please!? More like EA cares enough to put things into the game that shouldve been there when it was released........
        is better than nothing.... (happy now matt )

Comment

Originally posted by ngyc
          can some body tell me why no Champions League? UEFA Cup? World Cup? Euro Cup? even you play career mode, theres only have league cup in your fixture. is it true the first session we unable to play Champions League or there is no Champions League in the game?
          Apparently you have to qualify for CL! Even if your Real madrid or Arsenal!

Comment

Originally posted by aza
            Apparently you have to qualify for CL! Even if your Real madrid or Arsenal!
            which makes sense.. since is year 1.. how can you be qualified without having played any matches..

Comment

Thanks EA, i was really questioning if i was gonna buy the game. THANKS. CAN"T WAIT

made by eddy_87

Shevchenko & MILAN, all the way

Comment

I'm not bothered by having to qualify but is there a Champions league going on while your going through your first season, and if so can you see the results?

Comment

thanks mate
                  Manchester United Football Club

Comment

hey Matt...wat about the problem where 3 teams from the same nation are in the same group table in the champions league..are EA fixing that problem??

Comment

Originally posted by Thierry_Henry
                      Very good to see ea taking care of business
                      I reckon....
                      ________
                      ZG1200A
                      ________
                      Suzuki GV700
                      Last edited by Dumisani; 23-01-2011, 10:53:PM.

thanks Eddy87

Dear Valencia,

We kindly ask you to please keep the trophy in a safe place and prevent it from getting too scratched. As we would like it back in good condition next year.

Yours sincerely
                      Your friends in Madrid

Comment

awsome news! Matt thanks for the info, you are the best!

It would be nice if we could change the resolution the the ulgy interface. we can only see the half of a league tabe, and have to scroll to see the whole ....

Comment

well donīt forget guys when EA touch a game code they can correct 2 or 3 bugs but make new ones.

anyway is cool that EA admit that they are putting a sh*ty game and needs pacthes, but its been too late, the konami war machine its slowing crushing fifa, and EA has realise that., maybe next year we gone have a decent fifa and a even better pes4
                          sigpic
                          Sporting!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great news

Comment

Yeah, the interface bites...

I agree, will they fix the following too?

- Interface - low res - must be 1024x768
                              - CPU AI
                              - What happened to Panoramic cam?
                              - Long range shots going in too easy
                              - Keeper AI - can't save simple crosses when striker is standing right next to him
                              - Game speed settings - is it stuck on 'slowest' speed????

and does anyone know WHY they 'forgot' to add the 'save replay' funtion?? I really do think it was a bad port from the console version and it got left out - how did no-one pick up on that in their testing??? Well at least they're doing a patch for it...sheesh..
                              that is very poor from EA....

Comment

I think the game speed is just about right, but i do think it should be customisable

The save replay and customising of the controls is something which was needed and im glad to see a patch for it

Quick question, free kicks, can you actually alter the spin of the ball using keys?

And last question, does anyone else think that fifa 2004 on xbox is a bad bad version?

Comment

Working...
                                X