This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces Forum Rules

Guys, this year we thought we'll have the new Faces Forum.
    The rule is that each facemaker is to have ONE THREAD named after him: "Hakeem's Faces Thread" for example.
    And you are to put all your faces there.

IF there is a 2GF texture, then a "Hakeem's 2GK Faces Thread" you'll be able to make.

Thanks and start working on those faces
    Last edited by Hakeem; 21-10-2003, 02:54:AM.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
    Visit my DVD Collection
    MoviesOnline Contributor

Let me sum up the few simple rules in a list, so we can just add to this if needed to be:

1. ONE THREAD per facemaker, unless a different face format (e.g. 2GF exists) is used.

2. Plagiarism (copying of other people's work, using other's people work without their explicit permission) IS NOT ALLOWED.

3. Please do not post too many ingame screenshots of the same face, it makes it difficult for the users to browse through the threads.

4. DO NOT request a face to be made, before you have used the SEARCH function. And if one already exists, you should (in most cases) not request for another one.
    If the face hasnt been made yet, the post a request in the Faces Request Thread:

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthrea...threadid=83000

5. Respect the facemakers work, they don't have to do whatever you request.

If everybody follow these rules, or guidelines, then the faces forums would be a nice place for both facemakers and face users.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Hakeem; 21-10-2003, 03:00:AM.

Hercules
    Email: herc <at> fifaecp <dot> com
    MSN: herculeszeus <at> hotmail <dot> com

Comment

Working...
    X