Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO we should be able to assign different stadiums to teams, and the package thing should not delete saved games!!!! Also it should be made easier to add in more leagues and definately the option to change boots, and also the option to add more into the game

Join the Windows i'm Initiative. By DL'ing and using the latest Windows Live Messenger through www.imforacause.com (choose Boston University). Microsoft will donate cash to one of the cause organizations in my sig.

Then add me "[email protected]" to your contact list, IM me your name and email address to enter our XBox 360 Giveaway.

Comment

how about on the kit editor, you could have a MS Paint-like program that lets you edit the colours (on top of the textures (as you would in Adobe Photo Shop)) in the program, and allows you to view how the kit will look on a 3D model?

For players you should be able to edit accessories (as trivial as it may seem) such as head bands, alice bands, how they wear their socks (over knees (Casillas), tucked in shin pads (Figo), normal), tape on their socks etc. And definitely allow the editing of boots (as many people have stated on this thread).

Competition editor would be nice

The ability to alter the price of players for career mode. For example Beckham £25mill/ or however many "credits" that would be
      Last edited by SXFuzz; 26-09-2003, 03:36:AM.

Comment

Yeah we want a 3D model to show up the players and the kits

Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill

Comment

Yeah that is a good Idea! Let them contact Ariel, so he can show them how he made the 2GK-Kit preview in 3D.... but anyways... there is no one like Ariel

Comment

Choose the color and font of the number/name that is on the shirt...

I alloready saw that Ajax had black numbers/names on their shirt... It suppose to be white

Comment

I also think that you should be able to set the shirt number size. For example, the shirt numbers are huge if the player has a small name, and tiny if they have a large name. I don't like the way that various players have different sized numbers, because we all know that everyone in a team has the same size lettering and numbering!

Comment

yes, not to make fifa crash or lose saved games
                Gus, arriba México y el Real Madrid

Comment

it'd be good to make the lower divisions you want, till 4 or 5(optative).Fifa has the logo nike?(in this edition)

Comment

I would like the ability to add faces. But in a much easier method than previously done with the likes of face raptor, it was good but confusing.

Comment

For this year I would like to edit as many players as I like. Edit players attributes and put new stuff in players like those white bandages that players wear in their ankles. I hope that we can make players shirts tucked out and not in.

Comment

thxxxx

Originally posted by aBadBoy
                        Yeah we want a 3D model to show up the players and the kits
                        thx for the help, nice to meet u here.

Comment

Re: thxxxx

Originally posted by jessy
                          thx for the help, nice to meet u here.
                          Your welcome

Comment

i would like the ability to choose the Team Training Kit .. so each team has different kit than other

Comment

I would like to have a good face editor in CC (3d modeling)

Comment

a kit importer.
                                a tool so that you can make special tactics for a team.
                                a tool so that you can select wich team plays with wich bal if you know what i mean
                                An easy Face editor
                                a tool to import stadiums

Comment

Working...
                                X