Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instead of working with more than one package I'd say that it shouldn't work as package. It should just edit the dbis so we can work around it a lot.
    and if its this way, the program should be able to exchange teams and leagues and players from one dbi to another.

and the saved games shoudl still be there after all the changing.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
    Visit my DVD Collection
    MoviesOnline Contributor

Comment

- Everything that Lucas wrote (specially the ADD LEAGUE option)
      - Add\Create a Team\League without any problems. With logos\flags ect...
      - Add Flags, Logos, kits, adbords (all graphics)... simply, so that they are imported in the .fsh file. and that we can use any format e.g. .gif .jpg .png .bmp .... ect
      - Add chants & music
      - Edit the supporters (home\away colors, kits, flares, ....)
      - No Buggs!

And please:
      - A button that can generate the ability points for a player
      (this could come very usefull when making some unknown players)

Comment

their a hope of good ideas so i'm just gonna say something most of the things are already said good job you guys
        maybe they can make something like snapshot from your current kit for the mini kits so you dont have to create the mini kits and something to make for the flags
        a lot of standard flags extracted from the team colors
        and maybe something to let you choose your stadium for new ctreated team ot just normal teams
        hope you guys understand the mini kit part

Feyenoord Rotterdam

4-ever.
        ----------------------------------------------------
        UEFA CUP WINNER 2002

Comment

that when u import the package to the game it would be in seconds, not 40 minutes!

Comment

That the player have a number for the league and another number but for an international cup.
            Also i want to play 3 o 4 tournaments (created by me) in the same moment.I have to explain it.First, you create a team.Then, you create a league.Next, you put the team created in the league created.After that, you create some international cups and put the team created there.When you start the league with the created team, in the middle you play games but for the other international tournaments that you have created.Someone knows if this could be?and i would like to create players and put them a number for the league matchs, and other number for international cups.Or, when you play in the league to give a list with the player numbers And someone knows if the created teams can play in the "career mode"?And when is going to be for download the cc for fifa 2004?

Comment

and someone knows if you can create a league with lower divisions?(if someone knows, maybe matt holme) how many lower divisons?

Comment

ideas:
                -imported kits in 2gk
                -imported boots
                -imp. flags
                -imp. kits of referee
                -imported for the fifa db and not install packs (fcdb)
                .................................................. ..........

AMUNT VALÈNCIA!

Comment

could you clasifficate for a cup (created) if you won the league?I would like that when you create an international cup to put the things to clasificate; example:In Spain, the first 4 of the league will clasificate for the Champion League, the 5 and 6 will clasificate for the EFA cup.Please ea do it!!!!!!!!!!and please no bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

keep saved games like hakeem and sywzan guy said!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT

20LEGEND

Comment

Originally posted by rafaherreros
                      ideas:
                      -imported kits in 2gk
                      there is no 2gk (yet) so they cant anticipate that

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
                      Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
                      Visit my DVD Collection
                      MoviesOnline Contributor

Comment

Originally posted by ROJO_9
                        and someone knows if you can create a league with lower divisions?(if someone knows, maybe matt holme) how many lower divisons?

the program hasnt been created yet thats why he's asking about what we'd like it to have.

so you're idea would be to add leagues and also lower divisions Id say that just 1 lower division would be enough. I mean, in europe they have like 3 or 4 but that doesnt happen everywhere.

1 lower division AND a local cup would be enough

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
                        Visit my DVD Collection
                        MoviesOnline Contributor

Comment

hi

Originally posted by aBadBoy
                          I Agree with you
                          i'm happy to know that u r from palestine, but plz can u tell me in what city do u love.To inform u i live in ramallah.

Comment

sorry i missed something, how did u put the flag,also i searched for palestine to put it as a location but i did not found it.
                            so i put isreal but i hate it. if u plz tell me how to change the location and put it as palestine .
                            Matt i'm sorry i know that u will be angry.
                            and thx
                            Last edited by jessy; 26-09-2003, 01:31:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jessy
                              sorry i missed something, how did u put the flag,also i searched for palestine to put it as a location but i did not found it.
                              so i put isreal but i hate it. if u plz tell me how to change the location and put it as palestine .
                              Matt i'm sorry i know that u will be angry.
                              and thx
                              First I live in Tulkarm
                              second i created the flag by my self and added it to the avater .. from the harddisk .. you can save the flag .. go to where you select the avater and choose to get one from your harddisk .. then you can choose the one you saved (Palestine)

Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill

Comment

For the Location you can Choose the User Control Panel For
                                it's the first icon on the top of the forum ... then choose edit profile
                                and now write the location Palestine insted of Israel

Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill

Comment

Working...
                                X