This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, there! I just registered...

Here is my idea for Creation Center... Well... Please EA, do not write another Creation Center, if it would be so incomplete!!! It's the worst editing program I used... I wonder how can a team of so extremely skilled programmers write a tool so bad?

In the future versions I would like to see... the past... the best of the older FIFAs, just for an example, I would like to have the menu graphic of FIFA96 and World Cup 98, the classic teams of FIFA 2000, the great number of teams of FIFA 98, its good player's transfer system... and you know I could go on for the entire day...

For what concerns the Creation Center, my hope is to have a tool, without bugs, frendlier, and accompanied by a real guide on how to edit and what to edit. It should have before all, the function of creating new leagues and new players. The editers should have the opportunity to change in one click ALL the graphic of the game without problems of compatibility of the formats, it should full support at least bitmaps and GIFs... and like Azrael said some posts ago it should have the EXPORT/IMPORT function to allow editers to exchange their leagues... Like happens for a very very old game... Sensible World of Soccer, whose net community is still active, years after the last edition of the game, to keep it alive, by costantly updating its database... that yet now, has more teams and players than FIFA2004! ... And to be more precise, SWOS is superior to FIFA for many aspects, beginning from the better implementation of the Career mode... ending to the Do It Yourself competions...
    I think that if the EA programmers would try to copy the half of SWOS features, their game would look again like a miracle...

Thanks for hearing me, and if you are more interested in knowing about SWOS, visit my site...

Umby

Comment

• but how do you create things?

Comment

• Originally posted by monumental
        but how do you create things?
        i don't think you can.

SIG BY ANTHONY

Comment

• Originally posted by monumental
          but how do you create things?
          i don't think you can.

SIG BY ANTHONY

Comment

• can you change the sleeve length of a player? I do it on cc2004, in the player appearance but in the game it doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by juancho_cr
              can you change the sleeve length of a player? I do it on cc2004, in the player appearance but in the game it doesn't work.
              ya atleast it had worked for me

SIG BY ANTHONY

Comment

Working...
              X