Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 2004 Multimedia Thread (Screenshots and Videos)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hrvoje385
    valioso, no one got pre alpga
    so magazines make up their previews right? all the magazines got some time playing the pre-alpha on the EA camp.. and I am sure they send regular playable versions for magazines to update the previews and write about how the game is coming along..

Comment

Originally posted by Goo Goo boy
      u seem an EA producer now....if thats so, when will the final version be finished? 2006?

anyway.. you think they dont know that happens? do you think they are not working to tune the game before release?
      if that was in the demo, or closer to release date then it should be something to worry about.. but since is quite an old video.. i dont see the big deal..

Comment

yeah i know, you can feel that this Del Piero Scoring goal movie is pretty old one, maybe someone forget to release it couple months ago and now we have it

Comment

first he isn't horovojo,he is hrvoje,and to add a new kit like juventus nike kit is too easy,and as matt said the new season kits will be in the game so it is not worth worrying

GALATASARAY S.K.

2000 UEFA CUP WINNER AND 2000 SUPER CUP WINNER

Comment

tomorrow is friday,this would be non-sense but what will ea release this time;i think deadball situation video should be good,ex.a freekick

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

this pictures were taken from the videos of fifa football 2004,the first one is from the last video from fifaesp.com,and some markers are drawn on it,to show the process of the goal,and the second one is from fifa04_otb.mov which was given in ea's site,as the first one this video has some marks on players,so ea should be preparing a new video like fifa04_otb.mov let's wait n see,i hope ea releases a new video. the markers colours r the same,and tomorrow a new video like fifa04_otb.mov would be released
              Attached Files

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

somebody answer;what was the link for fifa04_otb.mov under files.ea.com,i can't remember it,please tell

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

why don't somebody answer my question,the only thing u should do is to give the link

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

all the movies are at hrvojes site...

Comment

Originally posted by valioso
                      all the movies are at hrvojes site...
                      yes, over at FIFA Web Portal you can find official and unofficial movies (ALL OF THEM!)

Comment

alex,i think u know the second movie,it is fifa04_otb.mov..

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

Originally posted by acmn
                          alex,i think u know the second movie,it is fifa04_otb.mov..
                          you meen the movie we allready saw or ?

Comment

yes i mean it,the movie that was found under files.ea.com,named fifa04_otb.mov,and it was also in games.tiscali.cz

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

lex...the second one.... theres no shooting from outside the box...
                              eh yeah..directlink..someone give it to alex knapp.. especially person who authorizes it...eh.. sorry
                              nice sig...

....thanx to cyprom.....

Comment

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/dl.asp?id=5904

alex this is the only link i know,but i'm sure u know it,it is the video that saviola scores in the end of it.

GALATASARAY S.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X