This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcdb Xp 2003 : F.a.q.

First at all, i reccomend you to reinstall Fifa with complete install before using FCDB XP.

- I have msg : "Parameter incorect" : Be sure your screen is in 32bits mode.
    - I get "acces au fichier refuse," when I try to open or save .dbi. : Be sure your dbi file isn't in read-only mode.
    - I haven't english language : Put Language.lgf in your FCDB folder.

I'll edit this post with more info as soon as possible to help you as i can.
    Fifa French Touch - http://www.fifaft.com
    Home of ladder and fcdb xp

i am having problems wif acces au fichier refuse and my fcdb wotevr file is not in read only mode but it still doesnt work

Comment

so this is the same error as CC why does the screen have to be in 32 bit mode? CC 2.0 has fixed that and fcdb is a better prog so why isnt it fixed here? oh well...CC is coming out in a few days ill just wait but i really wanted to use your prog.
      sigpic

Comment

My graphics card don't have 32 bit mod, can you make it 24 bit compatible?

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedk
          so this is the same error as CC why does the screen have to be in 32 bit mode? CC 2.0 has fixed that and fcdb is a better prog so why isnt it fixed here? oh well...CC is coming out in a few days ill just wait but i really wanted to use your prog.
          Yes, but take into account that this program has 3D Previsualization, and that might not be supported in 24 or 16 bits
          Also, I think that the FCDB offers more than the CC. (like 3D Previsualization, wich can be useful for editors).

You guys did a great work here, it works 100% perfectly to me.

See ya!
          PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
          MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

But what exactly does the 3D visualisation achieve? I personally think the 3D visualisation does not achieve enough to overcome the disadvantage of many ppl missing out on such a gret program, just because of (yet again) the 32bits colour problem.

I am lucky to have a decent monitor, but I know how frustrating it would be if I am not so lucky.

Hercules
            Email: herc <at> fifaecp <dot> com
            MSN: herculeszeus <at> hotmail <dot> com

Comment

i can't load the database........why?

i re-installed fifa, intsalled FCDB and re-booted the pc.

Comment

How can I see the number on the kit preview? I can't find the true type fonts specified in the fonts.ini file where are they? If I change the ture type fonts in the ini file, should I put the true type fonts in the same folder as fcdb xp or just the original fonts folder?

visit World Football Rosters Forum and Register
                visit ECP forum

Comment

How can i add and delete Teams from the UEFA Cup and the Champions League with FCDB XP 2003 or is that impossible?

Comment

I post this in other thread,

I dont think the change ball function works, when u change it in the editor and go aplly and close off properties and then reopen properties it is back to the orginal ball selection, i was really hyped at seeing all the balls being able to be selected, but it doesnt work *sigh

Also how does Away Keeper Jerseys work, i added it for both Man Utd and Liverpool and i play a match between the two teams as Man uTd the home team, but Liverpool had the orginal keeping jersey

Anyways its still an excellent Editor
                    I salute u Sylvain

The Few Pleasures in Life
                    Olivia Lufkin, Kristin Kreuk and Sarah Tan

Comment

The program is great, but it seems I can`t load the dbi that is located in the Current FIFA Package folder. It always load the default dbi, so I can`t edit the files that I`ve edited with CC.
                      Funny FIFA Videos

Comment

This is a repeat of a question in another thread, but maybe I'll have more luck here:

I still haven't managed to get the audio import function working.
                        Exporting works perfectly though. Everytime I try to import audio, only the second file (you have "normal" and "excited" commentray) is loaded, the first one won't import so I can't save the changes. Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,

King Kenny.

Comment

i have the problem au le fichier refuse and my fcdb files are all in read only plz can ane1 help me

Comment

or is it acces au fichier refuse

Comment

can ane 1 help plzplzplz lulu anne1

Comment

Working...
                              X