X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facing same problem as with PaPaGeorGeo

Comment

i wanted to ask that can the above problem be due to the fact that i have set my monitor to 24 bit.

Comment

Originally posted by sarmad_nawaz

facing same problem as with PaPaGeorGeo
        Can I ask where u installed it? I installed mine like:

EASPORTS/Fifa 2003/FCDB XP

It's been working great!

Comment

i will try it.tell me one more thing.did u also installed the fix for FCDB 2003

Comment

Yep...but it was working even before I installed the fix...

Comment

thanx vazza but same problem occurs

thanx vazza for ur sugestion.i did it the way u mentioned but this problem ocurs which u can see in the below image.
              Attached Files

Comment

Do u have CC installed...coz I haven't

Comment

yahi i do have it.but i did it after i did installed FCDB 2003 and it is the CC v1.5 and it is also not working correctly in terms of installing the packages.

Comment

Well yesterday i uninstalled FIFA 2003 and every program that had anything to do with it so i started from scratch. The thing is before i uninstalled the game it was working fine. Vazza have you had CC installed at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by PaPaGeorGeo
                      Well yesterday i uninstalled FIFA 2003 and every program that had anything to do with it so i started from scratch. The thing is before i uninstalled the game it was working fine. Vazza have you had CC installed at any time.
                      A long time ago but I made a clean install a couple of months back.

Comment

i did it today i.e unistalled all and installed fifa2003 again and FCDB 2003.it started working but now the game doesnot starts
                        anyways might be a problem of not installing completely but it is working and its really coooooooooooooool

Comment

Neat Trick

I discovered a neat way to install new teams into FCDB XP using creation centre package files.

1 - Download from the net all the .pkg files you think you'll need
                          for all the teams not included with the original FIFA 2003 game

2 - Reinstall FIFA 2003 from the CDs (full install)

3 - Install Creation Centre

4 - Import every pkg file you need and install the resultant package into the game

5 - Make back up copies of the resultant fcdb.dbi and fcdb (your language).dbi files. These will be found in the:
                          Documents and Settings/Owner/Application Data/FIFA2003CC
                          folder

6 - Copy and paste these two files to:
                          data/cmn/fe folder in FIFA 2003

6 - Install FCDB XP

7 - On running FCDB XP for the first time, click on "choose files"
                          and select: data/cmn/fe fcdb.dbi and fcdb (your language).dbi files
                          from the FIFA 2003 data folder

8 - Uninstall Creation Centre and make sure you delete
                          Documents and Settings/Owner/Application Data/FIFA2003CC
                          folder

9 - Now you can edit all your Creation Centre teams from within FCDB XP

A word of warning: back up all your data before you try this as Creation Centre is notoriously buggy

Also: Most patch makers seem to ignore the nationality setting of newly created players which results in the majority of them being flagged as Albanian (Country 2)

Comment

what's going on with ball IDS in FCDXP?
                            while there are 6 or 7 ids we can only use 3,Ea's default 1 and the 2 we install through Ball Raptor.
                            can anyone solve this problem or explain how it really works?

cheers.

Comment

Ball IDs in FCDB XP

As far as I am aware only ball IDs 1 and 5 actually work in the game. If you use Ball Raptor you will also notice that there are only 2 slots available to install balls: 1 and 5

perhaps the remaining slots were designed by EA for a future upgrade ?

Comment

when exporting players audio it export them as .asf
                                but when importing, FCDB search an .wav file...

is there a quick way to convert those .asf to .wav?

Comment

Working...
                                X