Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know F.A.Q. stands for frequently asked questions, but usually it contains some answers too. Was this thread just meant to rave on about FCDB, or will we see some answers is the foreseeable future?

Cheers,

King Kenny.

Comment

Mistake......

" Error de vérification d'étendue"

What means it?

Thanks.

Comment

eddy_87,

Unfortunately, I think the only solution is reinstalling FIFA2003 before installing FCDB. I also had the problem with hanging at the black screen or crashing back to the desktop. When I tried to uninstall FCDB, FIFA wouldn't run at all. I tried reinstalling FIFA again but still was unable to even get the game to run. I did a search on FCDB and found a file in C:WINDOWS/PREFETCH folder called FCDB FIFA.EXE or something like that. When I deleted this file, my game would now run. So since I just reinstalled FIFA, I then tried installing FCDB again and then all was running fine including the game as well as FCDB. Luckily I wasn't too far in a season so it didn't hurt much to start all over. Seems to me this is the only way to get everything running correctly. Good Luck. Peace.
        sigpic

Comment

nah, you don't have to reinstall fifa2003 everytime this error appears (and that's quite often for me).

just backup the files

fcdb_<your language>.dbi
          fcdb.dbi
          fcdb-back

which are located in your/data/cmn/fe/ directory. when you get this error, just copy your backups back in /data/cmn/fe/ .

btw, the changes you've made on the database are lost when this error occurs, so you have to start over anyway

Comment

Hi

Editing files with FCDB makes the game unable to play LAN?
            and If the two computers have the same dbi files?
            I need to know it before editing a whole league and after that I can't play with my friends with their teams
            Thanks!

Comment

My graphics card don't have 32 bit mode,but still fcdb works perfectly on my pc
              ________
              Shemale Videos
              Last edited by sameer; 25-03-2011, 08:55:AM.

Comment

how to change the colour of crowd?i think this feature is not available in fcdb xp
                ________
                Mflb?
                Last edited by sameer; 25-03-2011, 08:55:AM.

Comment

thanks rayzor and hugo, unfotunately i can't solve this problem.
                  there's ni file named fcdb fifa.exe in the prefetch folder and hugo, i don't understand what you're trying to say but thanks and i'll be pleasure if you tell it step by step. i'm suffering now...cause i didn't play fifa 2003 for 2 days....
                  ::_____________ Manchester United _____________::

2005/2006 EPL Results:
                  1. Chelsea
                  2. Manchester United
                  3. Liverpool
                  4. Arsenal

"Thanks #10 Legend"

Comment

Can someone please tell me where I have to install the patch because it isn't said in the read-me file and when I install it in the main fifa 2003 folder I can't click on the 'LOAD' button!
                    please help me!

Comment

How do I get my package from CC? and why aren´t there any answers here?

Comment

Originally posted by numer20
                        How do I get my package from CC? and why aren´t there any answers here?
                        Same here, and Lulu, Sylvain, I totally respect your efforts, but this is a sticky FAQ thread without any answer at all from you guys for days. The least thing you can do is post answer to common questions like this. Herc answered all the question about the ecpdbi, I hope you`ll do the same, cos` some people like me still have problems that can`t be solved yet or unanswered.
                        Funny FIFA Videos

Comment

um, i can change the rosters and formations but when i change specific player attributes there is no change in the game.. anyone know whats up????

Comment

This is probably a newbie question but i get this error. Do any of you know what to do?
                            ________
                            Chrysler rfe transmission
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by PaPaGeorGeo; 12-02-2011, 04:28:PM.

Comment

the players can get attributes of up to 15.. and in game, if its 14-15 i get a star over the players head. Does it actually make them anybetter if i put a player's attribute over 9?

Comment

is it just me or does it seem as if we're not gonna get our questions answered

Comment

Working...
                                X