This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED ENGLISH PATCH

OK, I've got the simplest problem here but no one seems to have answered this question. The link for the English Pack is down and I am a Canadian living in Ontario, not a CanadiENNE living in Quebec so I don't understand much French. Could someone please tell me where to get the English Pack from or E-Mail the english pack .zip file or .ace file or .rar file or whatever to my e-mail adress which is [email protected].

Soccer's awesome, but someday you should watch hockey, and I mean ICE hockey, not field hockey.

Comment

• I'll see if I still have the file when I get home tonight. If so, I'll try to e-mail it to you.

How about that hockey game they played outside the other day?
      Must have been a great way to see a professional game - a little too cold for me, though. Would only sacrifice my warmth for the Bruins!! Peace.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Yzor127 if you can get me that or anyone else. I had my first problem with FCDB XP other then the whole english and french thing and that problem has messed the game up. I edited with FCDB XP, opened team management, went to Real Madrid, and there were missing players like Ronaldo etc. There were other players like some Gil guy and Musa. I tried to fix it and then Ballack, Carlos, Zeige, Jancer, Figo, Raul, Beirhoff etc were all gone and replaced by Zambrotta, Bauman and lots of no name players. So if ne1 can fix this then do tell.

I got a big screen tv and that outdoor game was awesome to watch on it. My favourite is Colorado.

Comment

• Not sure whether you've already got the file or not. Anyways, just send it to your email

visit World Football Rosters Forum and Register
          visit ECP forum

Comment

• Thanks, I got the file. Could you guys help me out with my other strange problem. For those of you who can't get FCDB XP English Pack working then all you have to do is simply copy and paste it in your FCDB XP folder which should be CProgram Files\FCDB XP, works for me. Does ne1 know where to get an Alan Smith face for Fifa.

Comment

• Glad to see you got the English file.

Here is a link for a couple of Alan Smith faces:

http://www.fifakorea.net/section/fif...smith&x=18&y=5

Peace.
              sigpic

Comment

• Oh great, now my game is comletely messed. Whenever I tried to save my changes, it game me an au rifichers blah blah blah error, and now whenever I try to open a database, it just says loading database and nothing happens. HELP. I've reinstalled several times.

I downloaded a package for Creation Centre, and I can install it but I can't make any changes to it cause it say You have exceeded the team limit of 160 so does ne1 know how to fix this.

Comment

• K so I figured out how to fix the team limit error using CC, you have to reset a team which totally suck. I downloaded the patch 1.5 and 1.6 for the CC but it's always telling me like it's my mother of a run time error stating that the data doesn't corresspond with the database so help me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Bayern Munchen, I look at them play and I think wow, they're good.

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can find a WORKING link to download FIFA 2003 Access Editor. I wanna install some faces and I know that program works.

Comment

• Hi,

I updated Man Utd using FCDB and completed a full season in the EPL. When I started the second season there were a few different teams due to relegation which was cool.

My problem, now that I've started the second season, some of my created players have disappeared. Example, I used Tim Howard in goal all season but now he is no longer on my team!
                      I am able to transfer him from the MLS to MU but his rating is very low (58) compared to my created version of him (80 or so). Any idea why this happened? I tried re-editing in FCDB again but the changes still don't show up. Thanks in advance.

Peace.
                      sigpic

Comment

• http://www.nhlinfo.net/sndutil.zip

and the instructions on how to use it:

http://www.nhlinfo.net/utility.txt

Comment

Working...
                        X