This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gerrard 17 View Post
    people seem to have a lot of trouble with those, so please post any dribbling 'tricks' u know.

include the controlling device (keyboard/pad) and the platform (PC, PS 2, etc.)
    aakkkdkkddd

Comment

• Originally posted by pyro920 View Post
      few tips

when recieving a corner, and it usually gets headered in, heres how to prevent. dont press anything until you are sure what the opposition will do. if they header it and you dont press anything, your keeper will save it.

when taking a corner you can score with an overhead. just aim for person nearest to penlty spot, and take it with the lob button, the hold r1 and continually press lob towards the goal. takes time to get used to.

Hello, I am new here. I have found these cool sites.
      OrderCash4Free
      BLINGO
      50Bucks4Free
      Free254Every1
      Free504Every1
      Free1004Every1
      Free3604Every1
      Free504Me
      FreeRewardz
      This50BuxIsFree
      ThisDSLiteIsFree
      ThisiPodNanoIsFree
      ThisVideoGameIsFree
      ThisXbox360GearIsFree

I'd like to bust your face so much for posting those links.

Comment

• cheap jordan shoes

Welcome to our website:
        www.a-one-shoes.com
        we offer wholesale Nike air jordan shoes,Nike air force one sneakers,Nike retro shoes with discount price,Real cheap Air max shoes,Nike shox shoes series,we carry a large inventory from Nike,including Air force one,Air max,Air jordan,and dunk models.Plus,many other running and basketball kicks from Adidas,Puma,Reebok,and more Air jordan shoes,Air force one sneakers,Nike retro shoes,Real cheap Nike Air max shoes,Nike shox shoes series,Custom all these goods are available here

Comment

• Nobody talk now about FIFA 2003, I love it and now I'm addicted on it... Oh man

Comment

Working...
          X