This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ shirts are beautiful!!!

JJ your shirts are awesome! Good work!!!
    P-P

Comment

Why when looking at those Barcelona, PSV and Inter kits I start to fear about Porto's kit?
      Colectivo Ultras 95 - Desde 1995 a defender as Tuas cores

Comment

That's exactly what I thought when you posted that. I got to admit those new Nike kits are awful, and that their kit designer should be shot.

I reckon that Porto's new kit is going to be like PSV's, but with blue instead of red, and that'd suck big time.

Nike = Sh*t Kits!!!

Comment

JJ ace smits you bloody cymru toff facker!

LOL
          True, unlike the tar and various disgusting chemicals in every cigarette, it isnít carcinogenic if you take it in reasonable amounts. Admittedly, it canít match alcohol as a potentially life-destroying depressant that causes more violence and anti-social behaviour in this country than cocaine and heroin combined. But itís worse than any of these things. Itís mentally addictive!

Mentally addictive. Savour the succulent stupidity for a moment. No, thatís unfair. Mental addiction is a truly terrible blight, engulfing every pleasurable product imaginable. Chocolate, the scourge of childhood, nutritionally useless but often constantly consumed for entire lifetimes. Decent computer games, brazenly advertised and reviewed with the very word. Who hasnít had whole mornings of mental addiction to sleep? I saw someone on a website telling us solemnly how people in his parentsí generation ďSTILL take marijuana - just because.Ē Because they enjoy it, maybe? Because it hasnít killed them already like tobacco or alcohol would have done?

Marijuana isnít addictive. It doesnít hurt you. Thereís less reason to ban it than tobacco or alcohol; if every pub in Britain was replaced with an Amsterdam coffee bar, many fewer people would be beaten up, choke to death on their own vomit, or die slowly from cirrhosis of the liver. Persecuting marijuana use results only in pointlessly ruined lives. The police know that, and donít want to waste their time handing out cautions to people who know even better than they do how stupid theyíre being. Neither do the hall tutors who ask the students to take the dope outside so they donít have to deal with it.

Comment

FLAMENGO
            True, unlike the tar and various disgusting chemicals in every cigarette, it isnít carcinogenic if you take it in reasonable amounts. Admittedly, it canít match alcohol as a potentially life-destroying depressant that causes more violence and anti-social behaviour in this country than cocaine and heroin combined. But itís worse than any of these things. Itís mentally addictive!

Mentally addictive. Savour the succulent stupidity for a moment. No, thatís unfair. Mental addiction is a truly terrible blight, engulfing every pleasurable product imaginable. Chocolate, the scourge of childhood, nutritionally useless but often constantly consumed for entire lifetimes. Decent computer games, brazenly advertised and reviewed with the very word. Who hasnít had whole mornings of mental addiction to sleep? I saw someone on a website telling us solemnly how people in his parentsí generation ďSTILL take marijuana - just because.Ē Because they enjoy it, maybe? Because it hasnít killed them already like tobacco or alcohol would have done?

Marijuana isnít addictive. It doesnít hurt you. Thereís less reason to ban it than tobacco or alcohol; if every pub in Britain was replaced with an Amsterdam coffee bar, many fewer people would be beaten up, choke to death on their own vomit, or die slowly from cirrhosis of the liver. Persecuting marijuana use results only in pointlessly ruined lives. The police know that, and donít want to waste their time handing out cautions to people who know even better than they do how stupid theyíre being. Neither do the hall tutors who ask the students to take the dope outside so they donít have to deal with it.

Comment

JJ excellent kits as usual but the Ajax Away shirt is lighterblue, I've got it myself now so I know, it's very light blue, the shorts are black with lightblue stripes and the socks are lightblue with black Adidas stripes. They wore it today in the cupfinal which they won by the way

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Forever #14

Comment

Silencer - I've still got the plain version of the Ajax away kit (no texs) so I'll redo another one and attach it later.

Rob - fack taff u english cant

Everyone else - I've just done a few new teams I'll post them later on.

Comment

Wow its amazing JJ calling me English, not sassenchah asdskjah djkasbdjasjpodjasd like before.

Comment

Nice kits ppl, anychance of the new manunited away kit being shown, havent seen away one, just home
                    anyone??

Comment

anyone seen the Leeds away kit yet?
                      i wonder what it looks like, probably the same except yellow instead of blue, and blue instead of white, i suppose...

Comment

Bayern Munich (Home) - new sponsor.

Comment

Bayern Munich (Away)

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen (Home)

Comment

Schalke (Home)

Comment

Dortmund (Home)

Comment

Working...